Should I Turn Him In?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

He would have to admit to wanting to hurt himself for cops to bring him in to phych ward or 4 family signatures and call the corner for 48 hour hold I've been through this with family a lot.I really do feel for OP things like this have you on edge always guessing.
Been on the receiving end of a family supported psych hold many years ago. Having some involuntary doctoring for a week helps to get your head back right.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What the dude needs is a good beating regardless of mental ability!!
Weather there unstable or stable they always remember where the beating came from and it could happen again if they don’t stay away.
You can’t fix stupid:)

oLd1

oLd1

He had to walk up the road to talk on his Cell and could be heard 4 house’s down hollering at his Guardian.

He don’t want to mess with me.

oLd1

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Been on the receiving end of a family supported psych hold many years ago. Having some involuntary doctoring for a week helps to get your head back right.
Yes it does I much rather send someone to the psych ward then jail any day usually that hold does help for a couple days after they get out but usually my family would relapse on Xanax taking handfuls punching holes in walls saying they will hurt people and themselves. Stealing etc
I have seen people on everything lol Xanax and meth have to be the worst I've seen people on.i always tell people I would rather be around a heroin addict any day of the week .people on taking handfuls of Xanax an people who do meth are unpredictable

Mothman

Mothman

no definitely don't turn them in because there ain't nothing good in the criminal justice system for folks with mental health issues
That’s for sure!
I got no suggestions, just sympathy. Boundaries and limitations are key, but it’s hard to enforce when it’s your son. Believe me, I know. And my son’s mental health seems like a walk in the park compared to your son’s. May be time to get some lawyer advice.

zzzybil

zzzybil

make sure and keep us posted ! if he saw plants flowering a month ago must be ITCHIN to come back !! Lost many ''friends '' years and years ago ........ if you haven't taken precautions - beefed up ? whatever security yuh can ............ shame on yuh ! ............ ain't ''him'' no more drugs turn people into scavenging monsters ........ least ways the shit he's doing . And there's no telling what. Flowers must be looking smelling great by now !

Mothman

Mothman

Get a protective order. Costs a little but if he violates it he goes to jail on just that charge for violating it.
…assuming you’re willing to report him to the police for violating the order. Then he ends up in jail where most would agree there is no appropriate care available.

We lucked out and were assigned to a judge who has created a specialty docket 1-2 days a week for offenders with mental/behavioral health problems underlying their behavior. When jail is the alternative, getting into and staying in treatment has a better likelihood of success. Carrot and stick.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

…assuming you’re willing to report him to the police for violating the order. Then he ends up in jail where most would agree there is no appropriate care available.

We lucked out and were assigned to a judge who has created a specialty docket 1-2 days a week for offenders with mental/behavioral health problems underlying their behavior. When jail is the alternative, getting into and staying in treatment has a better likelihood of success. Carrot and stick.
No drug courts there? If not there should be.

Mothman

Mothman

No drug courts there? If not there should be.
His main problem appears to be multiple personality disorder, maybe schizophrenia, exacerbated by his drug use. His going to jail might protect the OP but it’ll do little good for the son.

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

Supposedly they are going to put him in a home in about a week.

He will have more visitors there.

oLd1
That's good to know.ive been dealing with something similar except I got them psychiatric help this week can't just let people do what they want.it was hard to do but had to be done rather them alive then trying to hurt themselves or others.

CFC7143

CFC7143

After reading this all I have to say is the lat place you want to take advise about your mentally I’ll son is on a forum. He needs psychiatric help, not a just a case worker. Case workers are just there to deal with housing, jobs, and shit like that. Your son needs to see a doctor and a shrink. And it’s important that if you think they seem like they don’t care and aren’t involved find better ones. And I strongly suggest not to listen to any of these people saying outlandish shit like you should beat, shoot him ect, these people are fools who are just thinking it’s funny to say dumb shit when in reality your dealing with something extreamly serious. If your son is truly schizophrenic and you don’t find a proper way of dealing with it things can get very serious real fast. Like I said he needs to see mental professionals not just a case worker.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

After reading this all I have to say is the lat place you want to take advise about your mentally I’ll son is on a forum. He needs psychiatric help, not a just a case worker. Case workers are just there to deal with housing, jobs, and shit like that. Your son needs to see a doctor and a shrink. And it’s important that if you think they seem like they don’t care and aren’t involved find better ones. And I strongly suggest not to listen to any of these people saying outlandish shit like you should beat, shoot him ect, these people are fools who are just thinking it’s funny to say dumb shit when in reality your dealing with something extreamly serious. If your son is truly schizophrenic and you don’t find a proper way of dealing with it things can get very serious real fast. Like I said he needs to see mental professionals not just a case worker.

Well written and I agree

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I think he was just looking for advice and venting more than he was looking for a clinical therapy layout from the cannabis for him I get your point and I understand where you're coming from but I also think that we as a society need to understand that there is no real help in this Society for people who are mentally ill they call it the criminal correctional system you have a place where you live where they take good care of mental help mentally Hillel people props to you 98% of us have just the opposite so can't do it at home and you can't get a good stable home environment to give him a stable base for like a treatment team set-up don't rely on society to help you know just let you down most times

william76

william76

Buy a gun,u need protection,when he's methed out he isn't ur son anymore!,tell him to stay away till he's clean and teii him,no promise him if he comes near u or ur wife out of his head there will be consequences,if he goes to hurt u take out a knee or two,2 words ,self defence,do nothing unless he goes for u or the wife,u don't have to kill him just disable him,there's no talking to somebody like that.hope u get it sorted.76

M

M60gunner

When I had him arrested everyone was down on me.

Hey people you wouldn’t put up with this.

My wife gave him a ride to the city. He came back with Weed. I told him about it. Next time she took him he tried hiding some came back with it.

So he no longer gets rides to the city.

Your right everything is him. He has people trying to find him a place away from us.

He has split personality like 12 other people unless he takes his medication and it is two.

Strange very strange! It’s hard but I think I will wait and see if they find him somewhere else to live.

oLd1
I had a friend similar to that.

M

M60gunner

I had a friend similar to that.
I live down the NJ shore on the bay near Atlantic City. Guy knows I spent two years in Nam as a machine gunner 67 to 69 and won't put up with shit. After putting a knive to his throat and informing him he would be helping me catch crabs in the bay but wouldn't get a chance to eat any as he would be the bait. He never came around anymore and died from some type of drug overdose. There is a campground a mile from my house and he used to steal weed from various people he became buddies with until he turned a nice black and blue shade. Have to go back to old bait for crabs and not think I am also eating someone.

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Have kin that is without his Marijuana. He helps me out around here filling my Woodbox.

Anyway we went on a trip. Had a woman taking care of my plants, Chickens and Dogs.

He came through Back Yard, Through Dog Door got into the house. Checked my Tent out the Girls were just blooming.

I told him not to do it again that I have several Cameras up.

Well yesterday he thought my wife was at work which she was to be but they had her go home.

This guy seen fresh Tire Tracks thinking my Son had brought some over to dry. He has Medical Marijuana Card.

He comes into my house knowing I’m deaf and stay at my end of the house. He didn’t see my wife laying on the couch. Came looked where we dry. Turned around seen my wife came up with a BS reason for being in the house.

I had him put in Jail few years ago because he became violent on Meth. He has done a few other things including almost killing his Ex while doing drugs.

I’m thinking of talking to him again thinking this will stop him but I could turn him in.

oLd1
Fuck that things could of went bad turn this guy in quick going in someone elses home with out permission is a no no i would of shot the guy dead if it was me... protect your family turn him in

Latest posts

Top Bottom