Should I Use Cal/Mag During Flower?

• Thread starter Dman91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dman91

Dman91

Fairly new grower here. I am curious when I should stop using cal/mag with my feedings. I am using fox farm ocean forest soil. The nutrients I am using are the advanced nutrients sensi bloom line. My plants are both looking healthy going into week 3 of flower. My only problem is that I am seeing some deficiency. Is this going to be a problem or should I leave them be. Any help is greatly appreciated

Should i use calmag during flower
Should i use calmag during flower 2
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Personally I feed Calmag along with all my other flowering nutrients all the way up until flush. I noticed adding Calmag during flowering really helps boost your crop.

Also keep in mind that with some strains even if your plant is fully fed and happy it can be normal for lower leaves to start to yellow. The lower leafs way down at the bottom are older and they start to get covered in shade by the upper canopy leafs. As they get less light down there they loose color. Don't be afraid to start stripping that low stuff off as long as you got healthy new growth up top. You can be pretty dam agressive with the laef stripping also don't be afraid the tops will grow taller during flower. Its called lollipopping and beginning of flower is a good time to do it. Like this...

IMG 2578

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No I had a few NL #1 a few grows back had the same look as yours I upped my cal mag a little bit and it seemed to not get any worst but by some and keep a very good eye on it . Od .

Dman91

Dman91

No I had a few NL #1 a few grows back had the same look as yours I upped my cal mag a little bit and it seemed to not get any worst but by some and keep a very good eye on it . Od .
I have been adding about 5ml of cal mag per feeding and the one plant has no issues. They are both bruce banner and have the exact feeding schedule.

20201120 072213
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Every strain is different mate what’s good for is not so good for another that’s why I try to grow single strain crop makes it way easier to get you ppm set right . Od

Dman91

Dman91

Every strain is different mate what’s good for is not so good for another that’s why I try to grow single strain crop makes it way easier to get you ppm set right . Od
I am only growing 2. They are both Bruce Banner

Top Bottom