Should Law Enforcement’s ‘Stingray’ System Track You Without a Search Warrant?

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

This site specifically strips all metadata from pics posted here, thanks @logic !

Sweet! I did not know that, will save time in the future since I have always "cleaned" my pics first before uploading

I'm going more old school than that. I'm going back to smoke signals. Gonna be a bitch to communicate on non-burn days!

No shit! other then too many non burn days :(

lino

lino

95% of all MOBILE devices are stingrayed (Hardware) databased and make car license plate LPR readable by LPR devices and giving access to anyone. So now your IP is tied to the vehicle that your device is in. You're DEVICEs info (ALL) is databased! What I'm saying is your tablet and mobil phones expose you big time, you cant get away from this unless you are Bin Laden.

How does a tablet with no phone connection expose me. Almost all devices come with pre-installed with software like PhotoBucket and other software like this. Apps like this , BlueTooth, and other network software on your device is already running if you've connected to the internet. If you have Iphone-Itablet you're IP is recorded and very easy to hack. If you have a Iphone every domain you visit and data transmission is recorded in multi areas (local, on your phone and all over the world). In other words your post to Farmer performed on a Iphone are very recorded in multiple places all over the world. Steve Jobs sold these long time ago,,,,

Domain names, URLs, your phone, your tablet, your router/modems, your actual phone number to your phone are all IPs. IP address are delivered in 2 types analog and digital packets. The easiest way to explain an IP is the OLD analog phones that had a radial dial. If you listened and dialed 3 you'd here 3 disconnect Clicks. If you listened and dialed 4 you'd here 4 disconnect Clicks and on and on. You could dial the old analog phones by hanging up the phone in succession. if ya wanted to dial 333 you'd hang the phone up 3 times and pause and do it again 2 more times was equivalent of dialing 333. I dont know if that makes any sense... anyway to gather all these IP now days it is much easier. Down load free tower dump software - go down to cell tower with you're software and go to work.

LOOK at this for the simplest explanation
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=367847

ZONER

ZONER

95% of all MOBILE devices are stingrayed (Hardware) databased and make car license plate LPR readable by LPR devices and giving access to anyone. So now your IP is tied to the vehicle that your device is in. You're DEVICEs info (ALL) is databased! What I'm saying is your tablet and mobil phones expose you big time, you cant get away from this unless you are Bin Laden.

How does a tablet with no phone connection expose me. Almost all devices come with pre-installed with software like PhotoBucket and other software like this. Apps like this , BlueTooth, and other network software on your device is already running if you've connected to the internet. If you have Iphone-Itablet you're IP is recorded and very easy to hack. If you have a Iphone every domain you visit and data transmission is recorded in multi areas (local, on your phone and all over the world). In other words your post to Farmer performed on a Iphone are very recorded in multiple places all over the world. Steve Jobs sold these long time ago,,,,

Domain names, URLs, your phone, your tablet, your router/modems, your actual phone number to your phone are all IPs. IP address are delivered in 2 types analog and digital packets. The easiest way to explain an IP is the OLD analog phones that had a radial dial. If you listened and dialed 3 you'd here 3 disconnect Clicks. If you listened and dialed 4 you'd here 4 disconnect Clicks and on and on. You could dial the old analog phones by hanging up the phone in succession. if ya wanted to dial 333 you'd hang the phone up 3 times and pause and do it again 2 more times was equivalent of dialing 333. I dont know if that makes any sense... anyway to gather all these IP now days it is much easier. Down load free tower dump software - go down to cell tower with you're software and go to work.

LOOK at this for the simplest explanation
http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=367847
Owwwww !!!! LINO you just made my brain hurt, gotta go burn one ....:hungover:

neverbreak

neverbreak

scary shit, esp that there aint no goin back to the past when this sorta shit was the stuff of futuristic nightmares. it's gettin worse n worse. very little we can do about it it seems. i've even heard that the camera can be remotedly activated on smartphones, tho dunno how true that is.

all the snowden nsa revelations have served to show how deep it goes and how little privacy exists on the internet. the nsa has the backdoor keys to almost all the encryption algorithms used. even tor seems compromised.

what will the future hold?

neverbreak

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Because smoke signals and party lines are totally private. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who remembers party lines.

neverbreak

neverbreak

i read an article a couple of weeks back about the uk (i think it was the uk but could be wrong) considerin bringin in dna taggin babies at birth. it won't long before that becomes a reality on a global scale i reckon.

...perhaps even one day, the word "privacy" will be scrubbed from the english dictionary! :eek:

neverbreak

thump easy

thump easy

it could be good in one way but bad in another if humans were to be able to be tracked like in india all the 5 year old baby girls sold to prostitution and 25 to 40 men rape them on a daily and when they cant perform because of std's they just kill them this was a documentry on day star.. slavery in third world contries, murders tracked down, in moments so that they wont kill again, pedifiles, things of that nature target creditcard scamers people with aids that commit the crime of infecting others so that they dont have to be the only ones with the sickness my budies ex girl friend new she had aids she went around infecting others, shit like that but at the same time it will hurt others big brother will alway try to control everthing... its complexed but next step would be to leave earth and start over somewere like many migrating people trying to leave their rulers.. MONEY AND POWER can blind a person and become evil.. Look at all the breeders and how there brake up happend they no longer talerate each other money changes things power does to its tricky

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

it could be good in one way but bad in another if humans were to be able to be tracked like in india all the 5 year old baby girls sold to prostitution and 25 to 40 men rape them on a daily and when they cant perform because of std's they just kill them this was a documentry on day star.. slavery in third world contries, murders tracked down, in moments so that they wont kill again, pedifiles, things of that nature target creditcard scamers people with aids that commit the crime of infecting others so that they dont have to be the only ones with the sickness my budies ex girl friend new she had aids she went around infecting others, shit like that but at the same time it will hurt others big brother will alway try to control everthing... its complexed but next step would be to leave earth and start over somewere like many migrating people trying to leave their rulers.. MONEY AND POWER can blind a person and become evil.. Look at all the breeders and how there brake up happend they no longer talerate each other money changes things power does to its tricky

Well said. ..Big BROTHER ALWAYS gets in his place. AFTER lil brother punches him in the face. Be hella cool to know who's infected or not. Once people get it together and get these Idiot's outta office we could have privacy again.

NagaKing

NagaKing

I don't like the idea of being able to be tracked everywhere I go.
And everything I do.
Perhaps there is some benefit to it.
But these things always come at a cost.
And those costs tend to get higher for future generations...

thump easy

thump easy

i dont either but hey if their was a law that made mother fuckers tell the truth that would be the shit how many times have you bought something that just sucks big balls yet its advertised as so much more or bought into something and mother fuckers get greedy, or did you know people lie on a daily at least ten times to themself and at least 20 to others its scientificly proven and did you know you get lied to at least 50 to 200 times a day in one way or another FBI intellegence agency that interigate people and fraud are trained to deal with such maters one who works for the FBI told the public of human nature and how far its willing to go.. Id love that shit i hate fake ass breeders and their fucken fake ass beens dont waist my time!!!!!!! it should be a law against liers that sell you on a lie like fake as shops and fake ass post inplants and fake ass all kinds of shit politics specialy... that would be a pluss

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

i dont either but hey if their was a law that made mother fuckers tell the truth that would be the shit how many times have you bought something that just sucks big balls yet its advertised as so much more or bought into something and mother fuckers get greedy, or did you know people lie on a daily at least ten times to themself and at least 20 to others its scientificly proven and did you know you get lied to at least 50 to 200 times a day in one way or another FBI intellegence agency that interigate people and fraud are trained to deal with such maters one who works for the FBI told the public of human nature and how far its willing to go.. Id love that shit i hate fake ass breeders and their fucken fake ass beens dont waist my time!!!!!!! it should be a law against liers that sell you on a lie like fake as shops and fake ass post inplants and fake ass all kinds of shit politics specialy... that would be a pluss

I think people who SELL seeds that's NOT stabilized should be called CROSSERS .not breeders. Easy to cross but takes time and a keen eye to select Phe's and stabilize. Oh gotta few Navy Seal buddies, former navy subfleet myself . Fbi puts out A LOT of bogus info.

thump easy

thump easy

could be so i dont talk to many people in a day im a hurmet i dont do to many friend things i always get the short end im not violent but i can be i just dont want to get locked up and for the most part friends want something other than my company very few that i have... but that there is already wrong i dont talk to alot of people Now as for the breeding if its high dollar it better be good if the price is low What do you expect im willing to pay for clean genetics thats all.. i been duked i should start a thread of all the crazzy wierd stuff that has happend to my buds i got buds in the middle of the leaf i got buds in the middle of the little stem from stalk to the leaf weird shit i think if they get people to test them and are to lazzy to test them themself i wouldnt trust it. if its big bucks it should be worth it.... i dont act like a breeder im still learning but at least ill throw the shit in the trash who the fuck am i fooling if it sucks it fucken sucks... thats all.... were is this going im out!!!

Top Bottom