Should My Outdoors Be Throwing Hairs All Ready?

• Thread starter lostnNorcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Hey this is my first outdoor grow, I have many years indoor experience but don't know how far along the outdoors girls should be at.
They only get about 5 hours a day of direct sunlight so I'm hoping that isn't hurting them. Anyways here's a few pics and any advice is appreciated.

Should my outdoors be throwing hairs all ready
Should my outdoors be throwing hairs all ready 2
Should my outdoors be throwing hairs all ready 3
Growfellaz

Growfellaz

My boss og has been doing the same thing I have no idea why all I know is its slowing down my veg time....what light schedule did you have them on before u stuck them out side? And how long have they been outside until they started to show signs?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey this is my first outdoor grow, I have many years indoor experience but don't know how far along the outdoors girls should be at.
They only get about 5 hours a day of direct sunlight so I'm hoping that isn't hurting them. Anyways here's a few pics and any advice is appreciated.
Theyll be fine.. even though they only get 5 hours direct they are still getting the full day of ambient light. I have had plants against fences and even close to street lights do just fine

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Theyll be fine.. even though they only get 5 hours direct they are still getting the full day of ambient light. I have had plants against fences and even close to street lights do just fine

Thanks for the info. They have been outside for about 1 month now. I have been feeding them veg nutes. They are in 5 gallons of coco. Should I continue veg nutes or start flowering nutes?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thanks for the info. They have been outside for about 1 month now. I have been feeding them veg nutes. They are in 5 gallons of coco. Should I continue veg nutes or start flowering nutes?
Do you live in the usa? You have a ways yet b4 flower.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

Keep with the veg no bloom if you had them in 24 hour light and brought them straight out side the light difrence can shock them into flower but most likely ur will go back to veg just give it a little extra grow nuts one good time

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

All right thanks. its hard growing outside not in control and knowing things like when bloom starts. I geuss I should repot them too cause im root bound in 5 gallon buckets, but if flowering is still another month or 2 away they will have planty of time to fill out a 10 gallon container still.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

Usually all mine start to flower mId august some sooner and I'm in sac/Eldorado hills

BudBogart

BudBogart

I am outdoors in NorCal . Many of mine are showing hairs but still shooting 5 or more finger leaves. You would be concerned if your plant also started growing 1 or 3 fingered leaves when it grew h
Usually all mine start to flower mId august some sooner and I'm in sac/Eldorado hills

I'm just further up 50.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

I am outdoors in NorCal . Many of mine are showing hairs but still shooting 5 or more finger leaves. You would be concerned if your plant also started growing 1 or 3 fingered leaves when it grew h

I'm just further up 50.
Got family in lotus blue helicopter gave them a scare

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My boss og has been doing the same thing I have no idea why all I know is its slowing down my veg time....what light schedule did you have them on before u stuck them out side? And how long have they been outside until they started to show signs?
You need to read my three fingers thread. It will help you understand what's happening.

To the OP, yes, it's normal.
Here is my boss oh a week ago
That girl is revegging. If you're in El Dorado Hills, I'm just south of you. Jackson Rancheria area.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

You need to read my three fingers thread. It will help you understand what's happening.

To the OP, yes, it's normal.

That girl is revegging. If you're in El Dorado Hills, I'm just south of you. Jackson Rancheria I can't find your thread but they have been revegging for two or 3 weeks now they continue to go into flower then throw the small leavs then flower again and on on its not like it flowerd and then continued to flower I wish but now it just looks deformed...do you think it will effect the flowers when it actually starts to flower?

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

I can't find your thread but they have been revegging for two or 3 weeks now they continue to go into flower then throw the small leavs then flower again and on on its not like it flowerd and then continued to flower I wish but now it just looks deformed...do you think it will effect the flowers when it actually starts to flower

grayarea

grayarea

Sup, the 5 gallon pot is the reason they are flowering early.

happens with any strain you leave in a smaller sized container for to long outdoors.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't find your thread but they have been revegging for two or 3 weeks now they continue to go into flower then throw the small leavs then flower again and on on its not like it flowerd and then continued to flower I wish but now it just looks deformed...do you think it will effect the flowers when it actually starts to flower
My signature line. Yes, it absolutely affects the flowers. I agree with grayarea about the buckets, too. I've found it's an always thing, because I've had the opportunity to grow the exact same strain in a raised bed and a bucket. Guaranteed they'll go into flower faster, and finish sooner.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...wing-three-fingers-let-me-tell-you-why.72492/

Top Bottom