Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

& doing more research he has many haze traits .... the leaf ends twist like this haze, many natural three leaf sets from seed, leaf structure, and the overall structure of the male during stretch ..... so the hope is production is elite and we can cross him with some landrace afghan & some sativas. if the durban pop should be a nasty cross looming .....

this is a pure early 90's nevil's haze grown on mns....

Hhr

Jju

Llokl

Oolk

Last edited:
B

Blueback

IMG  201511330  063138
Cali fuckin took the world by STORM with all its badass genetics. SFV, Lemon Larry, GDP, Blue Dream, Pre98 Bubba, Urklr, Purple Urkle, Purple Monkey Balls, Green Crack and so on. Killer shit that straight took the belt!

Not all them are Cali genetics. Green Crack is from Ohio of all places and Bubba was originated in Florida. Just to name two.

Lets see your elite cuts. Whether they are Cali cuts, a super sick pheno youve found yourself or a local legend. I remember some badass cuts that have been around for years. Such as Granny Pannies, Super Glue and Pinconning Paralyzer to name a few.

Pinconning Paralyzer has been showing itself more and more every year here in Michigan.

IMG  201511330  063138

(ps.
No disrespect to any other countries, states or farmers in other states. In fact, feel free to join in. Lets see some DANK! But represent where ur at (in a super general, generic way of course!)

IMG  201511330  063138
IMG  201511330  063138
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Don`t know if my shit belongs up here or not. My photography skills leave something to be desired, but every one who`s tried it have nothing but good to say about it. It`s Ghost Train Haze #9 by Rare Dankness back crossed with itself.
IMG 0711
IMG 0710

Top Bottom