Show us ur favorite cut! Ya think u have elite gear, lets see it!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Cali fuckin took the world by STORM with all its badass genetics. SFV, Lemon Larry, GDP, Blue Dream, Pre98 Bubba, Urklr, Purple Urkle, Purple Monkey Balls, Green Crack and so on. Killer shit that straight took the belt!
Lets see your elite cuts. Whether they are Cali cuts, a super sick pheno youve found yourself or a local legend. I remember some badass cuts that have been around for years. Such as Granny Pannies, Super Glue and Pinconning Paralyzer to name a few.
So lets see what your workin with! That show the world what Michigan is about!!!

(ps.
No disrespect to any other countries, states or farmers in other states. In fact, feel free to join in. Lets see some DANK! But represent where ur at (in a super general, generic way of course!)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ive posted these before, but truely was fi-ya! Inspired my name on here! Lol. Its Qleaner from TGA. Subcool. I beleive it a Jack dom pheno. Super lemony, thick smoke that lingered on your pallete forever!! Shouldve kept it. Thought I was makin room for better gear. Boy was I sadly mistaken.
162761 173770422650772 2071717 n 1
162659 173770112650803 7226346 n 1 1
149546 173771429317338 7944698 n 1 1

ftwendy

ftwendy

I was fed up with hearing about the kushes a few years back, so I went and grabbed some sr71 PK. Glad I did. Everybody loves her smell - citrus and berries and funk purple delight. Stuff's a bit too stoney for my taste, but it sure makes for a nice night cap. Here's some at 70 days.
Purplekush70days

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah. Beautiful shot there bro! Always heard about the cut and controversy, that it was Urkle rened and all kinds of other nes over the years. Gorgeous. Tjanks for sharing that man. Much appreciated. Peace.
Quest

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I was fed up with hearing about the kushes a few years back, so I went and grabbed some sr71 PK. Glad I did. Everybody loves her smell - citrus and berries and funk purple delight. Stuff's a bit too stoney for my taste, but it sure makes for a nice night cap. Here's some at 70 days.View attachment 286077
Thats whats in your pic!! I almost asked you. Looks seriously amazing. any more info? unfamiliar with the sr71.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Yep. Purple kush from Oaksterdam, it is... and, yeah, there's all sorts of controversy about the actual lineage. Only thing I know for certain is that they marketed it as trichome tech's version, that k had said was ultraviolet then started calling it purple kush. It's not urkel, it tastes different... more kushy. It's not kk's lvpk, that's for sure too.

Lotsa frost in here already... getting chilly.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Got a cut of either snowcap or a most excellent durban poison, not matter what, it is super dank, flavorful, aromatic, and sure to please even the most discriminating palate. Great yield and super dense taboot!

outwest

SNOWCAP sf

ftwendy

ftwendy

Yes, verts. I train each bush out in an arena shape...well, that's the goal each time. :)

Used to do standard scrog, but switched it up with these verticals as anchor points and support wires with zip ties attached to the branches. Works well, but its a pain to set up....

Top Bottom