Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toaster79

Toaster79

Nope you sure won't. Like I said before im only showing this plant. Guess people dont know how to read cause im sure I already said that im only showing this one. I need to prove nothing. I know what I got. All I did was post a couple of pics and someone had to try and be funny and talk shit. So im talking shit back. It's all good. And Im sorry for dising on people's plants. That was wrong of me. Geezs guys and gals let's just admire each other's grow and stop making people feel less. Again Im sorry for my insensitive comments. I was wrong.

Oh I can read, write and understand English almost perfectly although it's not my mother tongue . But you don't seem to understand sarcasm and can't take a joke. So the problem is more or less on your side of the keyboard.

If you're showing your other plants or not is really not of my concern but it gets redundant pretty quick posting the same plant over and over again for several times a day on daily basis. You got your own thread about that one plant so if you're feeling lonely there and people don't show the interest you expect there's absolutely no reason to push it in every thread you take part with.

Hope you didn't get butthurt agai after reading this.

grbattle420

grbattle420

Oh I can read, write and understand English almost perfectly although it's not my mother tongue . But you don't seem to understand sarcasm and can't take a joke. So the problem is more or less on your side of the keyboard.

If you're showing your other plants or not is really not of my concern but it gets redundant pretty quick posting the same plant over and over again for several times a day on daily basis. You got your own thread about that one plant so if you're feeling lonely there and people don't show the interest you expect there's absolutely no reason to push it in every thread you take part with.

Sure didn't. And there's no rule on being proud of a particular plant and theres no rule on where i can post my plant. People need to focus on thereself instead on focusing on other's. I will continue to keep posting this plant until it starts to flower.

gwheels

gwheels

Just be positive on here. You dont know any of us. So making negative commints towards peoples hard work is totally opposite of what CANNABIS stands for. I love all you guys post. Just be positive with Constructive criticism. Not I am the law. Who really cares. Im here to talk, not talk crap about other's hard work. Sorry I had a duplicate picture.
I think you need to have a nice mellow indica strain and chill out. IT was a minor ball busting and the plant is nice he was just being funny.

Gnome is the G..nome!

He was just kidding.

PS if you want to see horror show plants go back in time and see what i posted :D lol I sucked at it. I suck less but it is mostly because less is better for plants and a newbs love will kill pretty much everything.

grbattle420

grbattle420

I think you need to have a nice mellow indica strain and chill out. IT was a minor ball busting and the plant is nice he was just being funny.

Gnome is the G..nome!

He was just kidding.

PS if you want to see horror show plants go back in time and see what i posted :D lol I sucked at it. I suck less but it is mostly because less is better for plants and a newbs love will kill pretty much everything.
Im already chilled. Ive already apologized for the things ive said.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

You can read words?

gwheels

gwheels

What did u do for canada day?
I had a terrible brake job to finish for my GF and it was a weird problem but I found it and fixed it. And damn it was hot. Like 35C hot and 45 with humidex.
After that we chilled with some fancy drinks and had some train wreck that i just finished (WOW) and we lit off the 150 bucks in fireworks i got. Next year i am getting the ammo crate for 350.
Happy 4th of July my American friends !!!. We are similar and different in a perfect way !

gwheels

gwheels

Agreed. What strain or strains are you propagating?
I have 50 seeds and i use them. But fem seeds and 12 strains. I was a sucker for seed sales.

Next round I am pretty sure is critical mass and raw diesel (raw diesel or king tut or sour kush)

Autopots and a bubble bucket this round :D

Outdoor i have 2 autos that are hurting from being to close to the BBQ. 2 white rhino and 1 ace seeds malwi X panama.

The autos showed me i really dont like growing them. They are fickle as shit and anything makes them upset. The white rhinos are all glorious and monstrous and it is a flavor i really enjoy....fruity white widow in a mostly indica. VERY recommended.

Indica hoard
SATIVA HOARD
Last edited:
Top Bottom