Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grbattle420

grbattle420

I have 50 seeds and i use them. But fem seeds and 12 strains. I was a sucker for seed sales.

Next round I am pretty sure is critical mass and raw diesel (raw diesel or king tut or sour kush)

Autopots and a bubble bucket this round :D

Outdoor i have 2 autos that are hurting from being to close to the BBQ. 2 white rhino and 1 ace seeds malwi X panama.

The autos showed me i really dont like growing them. They are fickle as shit and anything makes them upset. The white rhinos are all glorious and monstrous and it is a flavor i really enjoy....fruity white widow in a mostly indica. VERY recommended.
Nice collection

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Well @G gnome did some classic g gnome shit slingin and some dude got a little defensive. Words exchanged, egos challenged, snowflakes melted a little, then we all smoked some ganja and I think everybody is cool again. Lololol.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Well @G gnome did some classic g gnome shit slingin and some dude got a little defensive. Words exchanged, egos challenged, snowflakes melted a little, then we all smoked some ganja and I think everybody is cool again. Lololol.

Sums it up.

Although the question was due ;)

Here's one for your vags

IMG 20180704 010439 817

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

That is slick. Plants are bare rooted under plugs? No growing stones or wool? Solution trickle down inside pvc to res? Constant flow or timed? Good practical use of grow space. I mean, why not get some edible greens.

Hey thanks smokie! That means a lot, i am very proud of my design! Yea mate, constant flow, bare root seedlings in pucks inside net pots no media other than water, leant forward so water tracks down the net pots then once roots move down into the pipe i lean back straight up again. Silver beet and perpetual spinach! Well I was limited on m2 so i though why not go upwards!

G gnome

G gnome

I dont understand these soft sensitive types that talk shit like he did about his plants being bigger than anyone else here and our plants were just twigs,Than turn around and say everyone be peaceful.In all honesty he was the one that started it from what i can see.
I dont remember why i quoted u....
Sure didn't. And there's no rule on being proud of a particular plant and theres no rule on where i can post my plant. People need to focus on thereself instead on focusing on other's. I will continue to keep posting this plant until it starts to flower.
So ...ur gonna stop posting pix of this plant at the exact time if starts to become slightly interesting...?
Gnome is the G..nome!

Goddamn fuckin right.
Mobile. Agile. Hostile!

Top Bottom