Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Love it when they pull through. Some plants just wont for some reason.

Second one im doing was flowered 11 weeks. She is in a cup of soil and showing thick white roots at the bottom holes i cut.

And a little green new calyx growing out the top. Thats how the first one started her reveg. I will take her out of the clone dome when i see a little deformed leaf poke out.

I honestly didnt think it would work.

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

Gotta be Monday somewhere..
20190820 164229

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
So 2 weeks on the fabric pots. Def digging them. Keeping most of the coco off the tables. My biggest complaint and why I went to rockwool for 2 years. Going through a lot more veg nutes tho now since I hand water and these are def getting watered 3x as much vs wool. 1 gal fabrics seem like a good replacement for Hugos. Might have to start dripping veg full time. They seem to stretch more in veg now which could be a good or bad thing we will see.

IMG 1683

IMG 1685

Papasomni

Papasomni

20190909 133153

Flipping next week... I'll take some cuts but I still don't know how this stuff will come out. I like growing mutts like this. I wouldn't do it if I was serious into it like some of you farmers, but for a guy like me that just grows personal medicine, it won't hurt too bad if it turns out to be a rag. I have some more seeds to try if this isn't good. I'll grow it for a few more rounds if it is. My cancer is in remission after three rounds of chemo so it looks like I'll be around for a few more years.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

View attachment 894668
Flipping next week... I'll take some cuts but I still don't know how this stuff will come out. I like growing mutts like this. I wouldn't do it if I was serious into it like some of you farmers, but for a guy like me that just grows personal medicine, it won't hurt too bad if it turns out to be a rag. I have some more seeds to try if this isn't good. I'll grow it for a few more rounds if it is. My cancer is in remission after three rounds of chemo so it looks like I'll be around for a few more years.

Fantastic news! Congratulations. And the plants look nice too. Win win :-)

TerriR

TerriR

View attachment 894668
that’s good news Papasomni! Positive energy and best wishes for your recovery!

Aussie farm

Aussie farm

View attachment 894668
All the best my friend happy farming to you..

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
So 3 weeks and 5 days. They def stretch more in the 1 gal coco fabrics vs Hugo's. I'm gonna have to dial back my clone time before flower or my plants will overgrow my lights. This strain doubles on flip also 😒. Either that or I'm gonna have to top them more then once in veg now and fuck with plant count per table. With that being said I dig that a lot more tho less veg time is always a good thing. Make up for the work of mixing extra veg nutes. Flower I guess will be the tell tale. Getting thrown in a room tonight.

IMG 1710

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom