• Tagged users None
Papasomni

Papasomni

20190923 164736

Super VAG

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
That is the next coco room. Vegged right at 2 weeks and 5 days. 2 weeks from fully rooted and thriving/growing clone might be the ticket. That Bubba Fett strain doesnt stretch as much as all the diesel stuff. Should be just about right. Think i'm getting it down with the coco fabrics now.

IMG 1748

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
2nd coco fabric room is choo choo chuggin

IMG 1764

Sadly I had to chop some tops on the first coco room. Just like I thought they went past the lights. Hate topping in flower but it is what it is. Better then having whole top burned to a crisp.

Srenots

Srenots

2nd coco fabric room is choo choo chuggin

View attachment 900064

Sadly I had to chop some tops on the first coco room. Just like I thought they went past the lights. Hate topping in flower but it is what it is. Better then having whole top burned to a crisp.

Hey Chris.. if ur lights are high as they can go, and u have room under that table , like ur res isnt under there or anything, u could shorten the legs on that table to give u some room, just a thot... would be an easy fix if you can

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hey Chris.. if ur lights are high as they can go, and u have room under that table , like ur res isnt under there or anything, u could shorten the legs on that table to give u some room, just a thot...

Uh oh! @cemchris tables too tall! Better start over!!! :-)

Top Bottom