Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Haha heres a Monday vag for you.
Some GSC cuts in training, Krishna Kush bushing out a bit in the middle, will train back down at transplant.
And other random plants to keep the bugs out are always growing in my tents. Cilantros a bit sick looking but its about done just waiting for the seeds to finish up and I'll be putting those back into pots.

and a group shot with the Orange Blossom Fizz and Krishna back in there. They're going to flower soon, just potted up and bent em down.
0212200108c

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yea , thats what i say , its the only girl ive held on to ....
For me , nothing compares....
Except for a coupe of amnesia hazes i got here and there....

I feel the same way about my pre-98 Bubba kush. Though it is being rivalled lately by a very nice cut of Violator Kush. My mother in law has been watching all my mother plants for me for the last 2 weeks while I was on vacation. I just set them up in the living room with a couple lights hanging from my kegerator and a res with H2O2 dosing instructions so she could water them when she came over to feed the cat lol. Kinda half assed, but it worked. The cat only ate a dozen leaves or so haha. You can tell she's blazed, just look at her eyes!

20200222 180211
20200222 180243

dire wolf

dire wolf

I feel the same way about my pre-98 Bubba kush. Though it is being rivalled lately by a very nice cut of Violator Kush. My mother in law has been watching all my mother plants for me for the last 2 weeks while I was on vacation. I just set them up in the living room with a couple lights hanging from my kegerator and a res with H2O2 dosing instructions so she could water them when she came over to feed the cat lol. Kinda half assed, but it worked. The cat only ate a dozen leaves or so haha. You can tell she's blazed, just look at her eyes!

View attachment 943941View attachment 943944
Haa , yea ...i had a beautiful pre 98 bubba , smelled like good coffee , love it
Lost it along with gsc and a list of others....
But my sour , i held tight....
Hopefull do a journal soon
I got other things going now..

Cats so busted 😅

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Haa , yea ...i had a beautiful pre 98 bubba , smelled like good coffee , love it
Lost it along with gsc and a list of others....
But my sour , i held tight....
Hopefull do a journal soon
I got other things going now..

Cats so busted 😅
Yeah man. Shes constantly rubbing up on the plants and gnawing at the leaves lol.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Only vag I got rn. My favorite vag atm. Gelato. View attachment 943938View attachment 943939
Gotta try the gelato , i hear good things about it , just that im getting so old , after gsc , when the names out west starting getting so crazy , i couldent keep up , i think it was kyle kushman around here that started the strawberry and that sounded so fruity back then
Now when i look at some current seed vendors strain names i feel like im going into a diabetic coma , and i dont even have diabetes😂

FresnoFarmer

FresnoFarmer

Gotta try the gelato , i hear good things about it , just that im getting so old , after gsc , when the names out west starting getting so crazy , i couldent keep up , i think it was kyle kushman around here that started the strawberry and that sounded so fruity back then
Now when i look at some current seed vendors strain names i feel like im going into a diabetic coma , and i dont even have diabetes😂
Yeah. All the blue cookies, animal cookies, monster cookies, cookies n creme, grandmas cookies. Never got into the whole “scene”. I do have some GMO Cookies x Chemdog 91 beans I’m itching to test out. The Gelato cut I just happen to come across. It is super frosty, smells delicious, tastes delicious, and the high is well balanced. Very stinky while flowering. Suuuuper stinky.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

The veg is rolling right along, which is good cause the flower tent has come to a screeching halt. By next week, back 4-5 plants will go in flower. Stoked to see my first reveg attempt has greening lower leaf's now. Everything else getting up potted as soon as there is room.
Veg

Top Bottom