Show Us Ur Vag Mondays.

• Thread starter bicky studs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jelimafish

Jelimafish

I'm on backorder, but seeing these has me excited! That looks heavy on the GG4 side 👍. Frost City soon to come.

I am at day 47 or so of Flower, here is she was looking the other day. She has been a super strong grower, extremely bushy in veg, not too much stretch (probably could have vegged for another week or two at least), but I did have to add some extra phosphorus on top of the Fox Farm Trio and CalMag during week 2-3 of flower. I am super excited to harvest and sample the GP, she smells fruity along the lines of purple punch at the moment with a hint of chem. The GP is my second grow ever so looking forward to getting everything really dialed in and hopefully making it successfully through the trim/dry/cure. Hoping the GMO Cookie seed I started yesterday goes as smooth as the GP has.

IMG 3831 2
IMG 3833 2
IMG 3835 2
IMG 3837 2
Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

I am at day 47 or so of Flower, here is she was looking the other day. She has been a super strong grower, extremely bushy in veg, not too much stretch (probably could have vegged for another week or two at least), but I did have to add some extra phosphorus on top of the Fox Farm Trio and CalMag during week 2-3 of flower. I am super excited to harvest and sample the GP, she smells fruity along the lines of purple punch at the moment with a hint of chem. The GP is my second grow ever so looking forward to getting everything really dialed in and hopefully making it successfully through the trim/dry/cure. Hoping the GMO Cookie seed I started yesterday goes as smooth as the GP has.
I'm on my 2nd grow too. Right in flower I have some GSC and GG4 I got from a friend. Then from GPS I have Topanga Wedding and City Slicker. I was running some high bay leds that I got for a steal that while they look WAY BETTER than the first grow, it seems like they should be budding more than what they are. The pistols are growing MAD! But I bought a Mars Hydro ts 3000 for a strong finish.
IMG 20200304 201413664

Dankh3ad

Dankh3ad

I'm on my 2nd grow too. Right in flower I have some GSC and GG4 I got from a friend. Then from GPS I have Topanga Wedding and City Slicker. I was running some high bay leds that I got for a steal that while they look WAY BETTER than the first grow, it seems like they should be budding more than what they are. The pistols are growing MAD! But I bought a Mars Hydro ts 3000 for a strong finish.View attachment 947556
Not a great pic, but if you zoom in you can see the pistols are exploding like crazy. I'll be keeping an eye on your grow.
It’s show the Veg Monday’s but the posts can be used in the show ya the frostiest thread
My bad my friend. Where and I get too excited some times 🤪.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Not a great pic, but if you zoom in you can see the pistols are exploding like crazy. I'll be keeping an eye on your grow.
My bad my friend. Where and I get too excited some times 🤪.
All good! Great looking plant btw; Old school brach and branching. Shows potential for sure

Last edited:
Top Bottom