Show Your Colorado Outdoor/Greenhouse Grows

• Thread starter Okiedope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ace

Thats an awesome picture ahahaha. She looks almost ready, have you taken her yet?

Ace

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Yea, I took her down last week. I got about 2oz out of her. She's curing up right now. The bud came out leafy due to the hashplant genetic and the fact it was outdoor. It smells nice but it needs a good cure before it's smoke worthy, it's still got that fresh cut grass smell to it.

Weed 002
A

ace

Ya i didn't have time for my bl berry kush and it started to grow mold. I threw it all in the freezer and I need to get some bubblebags to work with. I am going to make some butter with it tomorrow.

Ace

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Nov 3 harvest

So I just took the plants down last night. The grapefruit came out very nice, some nice purple in the buds from the cooler temps. The afghani and kush could have used another couple of days but it's getting too cold even with a heater in the greenhouse. The sweet bhodi looks like it's in the 2nd week of flower for a normal plant, it went back inside to finish as I didn't want to just toss it out. The cooler temps have stunted the sativa growth almost completely. Sativa's don't look like they'll work in a colorado greenhouse unless you can keep your temps up. I haven't seen much growth on the sativa in the last month. I'm thinking this greenhouse will get 6 plants next year, each one in a 4x4 square on an automatic watering system. Altitudefarmer has been running a grapefruit X hashplant cross that I made and I'm thinking that should do very well in the greenhouse next year as the grapefruit did great this year. Here's the thread, look at this monster bush pheno alt nicknamed the wells fargo.

Weed 001
Weed 008
A

ace

NIIIICE, is that just a utility light in the greenhouse? I am so stoked for next year, even with my bad run ins this year. I am thinking a hoop house to keep wandering eyes away, but we will see. I just finally found a ss turkeybaster, going to make some BHO with all my outdoor and trim that I have been saving!

ACE

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Yea that's just a light we used to see what we were doing. Definitely do a hoop house, out of sight out of mind. BHO rules! It's got me hooked!

A

ace

Unfortunately I get random ba and ua's. bad decision making on my part, but only for the next 5 months. I will be making some, hopefully my tester will get their socks knocked off. Where can I get decent butane from?

Ace

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

world class cigars on I-70 and wadsworth always has a few cases of vector butane on hand. the guy got smart and realized he kept running out so he started ordering like 12 cases at a time.

Have you ever seen synthetic urine? It works like a charm. Kid tested, mother approved. Now if only I could get fake blood..

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

If the ba's/ua's are court ordered, they are likely monitored and synthetic urine isn't an option. If it's employer based or there isn't someone in the stall, then synthetic urine is awesome and worked wonders for me in a past life.

I think head shops carry butane, and some mmc's are carrying it too. I got my last batch from phatglass.

What size turkey baster? I got one but I can't put more than 7 or 8 grams, and it doesn't seem worth it to process that much trim. Bubble bags will work better for me with large amounts of material, at least until I build a steel tube or buy a glass tube.

A

ace

Ya the uas and ba's are court ordered. Got a DUI back in May, horrible decision making on my part, totaly changed my life, in a good way.

Anywho, I made some BHO the other day it for a first try it looked pretty good. I got some pictures I will have to get up eventually. Made the first batch with my outdoor blackberry kush, and then another batch with soe cali skunk sugar leaves that I had been saving.

I got the turkey baster at bed bath and beyond, its about 8 inches long, grabbed some screen and a c clamp and that worked well. The baster took about 18 grams. I used some butane from lowes and then some from ace hardware, not sure which is better but my "tester" said both got her super high.
Heres a question, the oil hardened up, how do you all keep your oil? If I had put it in a vial of some sorts and it hardened I would have no idea how to get it out. I had her cut a sliver off and heat it up a bit and drizzle it over the top of a bowl pack, seemed to work pretty well.

Ace

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I saw that harbor freight had a sale on their greenhouses, a 10 X 12 aluminum frame with corrugated platic sheeting for $750. I spent more than that on my greenhouse that I built, it's a good deal but it ain't 11ft tall in the middle.. he he. It's worth looking into at that price.

B

Buddy Flowers

Nice thread! I refuse to post pics on here but I did a Wonder Woman outside on my patio at 10,750 ft on a mountain pass. Had to bring her in on 9/2 as temps went down to 32 that night. Put her under a 1000 HPS in a bathroom and got 9 ozs...good times

N

namaste

Here are some random monsters in the field..

Al, are around 5'-7' feet tall, I scrogged the big ones when they hit 6' feet

Tex
Hey tex,
I know this thread is super old but I was amazed at how big you got your trees to grow and was wondering how long you vegged them indoors and roughly what elevation that was at? Thanks in advance, your grows are truly inspiring. Namaste

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Those were in Weld county, I think roughly 4500ft, went into the ground at abot 18"-24" with about three weeks in the chicken coop gettin acclimated...the water is the key up there, 100 years of fertilizer runoff and a shallow well was golden...my tap ppms were in the 2200-2600 range, almost like feedin them AN agressive mix every time

Tex

Top Bottom