Show Your Colorado Outdoor/Greenhouse Grows

• Thread starter Okiedope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Okiedope

Here are a few pics from my friends balcony grow that I have been helping with. It's a small grow but should provide him with enough meds to last until next season...

user123790_pic469258_1282874459.jpg

AG13 Dom Killer Queen

user123790_pic469265_1282875069.jpg

Balcony Shot - DJ Short F13's & MN Killer Queen

Anybody else have some outdoor or greenhouse shots they would like to share?

Dorje

Dorje

Here's a Pineapple Express, it's much further into flowering in the last couple weeks since this pic was taken...

http://i99.invalid.com/albums/l318/davec113/BlueFlowersBR/BUDSHOTS/DSC00092.jpg

http://i99.invalid.com/albums/l318/davec113/BlueFlowersBR/BUDSHOTS/DSC00101.jpg

joeca1i

joeca1i

Did'nt know the ganj,can be grown outdoors,with good results there.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Very nice looking plants. I got OGRaskal's Master Kush x Bubble Gum, White Widow and Querkle outside in the Rocky Mountain foothills..it loves that Mile High sun! Planted them outdoors in June and the ladies should be ready to harvest in 4 or 5 weeks. Let me get some pics......

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Let me get some pics......

Looking forward to seeing those strains, esp local outdoors,.. sweet indeed

Teach me how you got widow to survive outdoors :), I tried a couple years and bugs devoured it each time.

Wishin U a bountiful harvest in october :passingjoint:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

The Master Kush x Bubble Gum has been flowering for 3 weeks already...a nice early surprise to me.
4200.jpg
This photo was just taken with my phone's camera and taken on 08/01/2010. It's been LSTed, tied down over and over again.

This one is growing with my raspberries...Querkle. I've only grown these two strains indoors and planted them out at the end of May when they were 3 months old already.
4201.jpg

Hadn't taken any of White Widow yet..but it's next on the list. I love growing outdoors ..got my indoors going as well. Just bred the Master Kush x Bubble Gum x Querkle together and got 3 females out of 6 seeds. I want to call this one One Mile High....born, bred and raised in beautiful Colorado!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Teach me how you got widow to survive outdoors :), I tried a couple years and bugs devoured it each time.

Monkeybone..I just use neem oil with a drop of soap and spray every week. Keeps the grasshoppers and insects away..hate dem bugs! And thank you...I'll upload some recent pics soon. These ones above were taken 3 weeks ago and looks like the Master Kush x Bubble Gum is an early girl. Yippee!:smiley_joint:

Dorje

Dorje

This photo was just taken with my phone's camera and taken on 08/01/2010.

Nice Plants! Can't beat the sun...

Be Careful, you know about the geotagging "feature" in cell cams? If not, the location the pic was taken is recorded on the exif data, you can remove it with a free utility.... handy for vacation photos, not so much for buds....

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Thanks for looking out, Dorje! Yeah..I know about a little bit about the geotagging. Does it say where you took the pic or where you uploaded it? I am a legal patient and caregiver so I am not really worried about the cops. I am a good upstanding law abiding citizen...yes I am. lol

Dorje

Dorje

Thanks for looking out, Dorje! Yeah..I know about a little bit about the geotagging. Does it say where you took the pic or where you uploaded it? I am a legal patient and caregiver so I am not really worried about the cops. I am a good upstanding law abiding citizen...yes I am. lol

It gives GPS coordinates, and anyone can dl the pic posted and get the location the pic was taken.

You can dl free exif reading software, check it out....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some random monsters in the field..

Al, are around 5'-7' feet tall, I scrogged the big ones when they hit 6' feet

Tex

DSCN3325
DSCN3326
DSCN3327
DSCN3328
DSCN3329
DSCN3330
DSCN3331
DSCN3332
DSCN3333
DSCN3334
B

BoCo Buds

Jesus dude... mad respect!

How do you sleep at night though??? Likely w a 12 guage in the middle of the girls... ;-)

G

ganjherbsmoke

Ahh thanks for that tk
The pix u had up from last year always had me drooling. And really its one of the main things that kept me comin back here
U sure do grow trees!

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

TK...another jungle you got going. That is my outdoor dream and I need to get on your level. Wow!:anim_19:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Grasshoppers ate well over 50% of them and then they started a strong come back...there was a bit there that they all looked like a Charlie Brown Christmas...stems and twigs

Tex

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I popped some lowlife auto AK-47 (autoflower ruderalis type) X Reeferman's Hashplant seeds from a breeding project earlier this summer that I ended up throwing out due to too high of a plant count. I had a few spare seeds that germinated, so I just threw them in some dirt in the corner of my yard and forgot about them (literally). I was mowing the yard one day and noticed one about 8" tall, so I threw some more dirt on it and gave it some fertilizer. This plant isn't doing too bad for growing in crappy dirt and being neglected for a month. It should be done by the end of September judging by the bud development.

Oh yea, this plant just happened to be female. It didn't get the autoflower gene associated with the auto AK either, but it seems to be a fast outdoor strain regardless.

Weed 003
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Damn...I'd love to grow under the sun...I need a backyard...

Latest posts

Top Bottom