• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

IMG 1450 800x600
IMG 1459 800x600
IMG 1462 800x600
Fruity pebs #4 only a touch of cereal with more of an earthy undertone. Nice finished flowers, but not all out cereal and milk. Finishes aorund 63 and have not found one nanner on this girl, 3rd run with her now.

Ken

Mogrow

Mogrow

well after 6 months of BS with seeds and almost killing them all I have now 2 males and 3 females that are about to flower out. One male stinks real nice and I will be making f2s with the best female.

same here reCway, got 2 nice males, threw them outside will collect pollen soon, got 5 seeds, 2 females and 3 males. the 2 females have that cereal and milk smell, one is "louder" then the other.
this is my wilma pheno, big smell, big bush. 20 days in.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
here are four phenos of the fpog i'm working on selecting now.

pheno #1
IMG 1334

pheno #2

IMG 1333
IMG 1332

pheno #3

IMG 1330
IMG 1331

pheno #4

IMG 1328
IMG 1329

still hard to tell which one has the milk and cereal smell.
I notice it the most on #1, which is the smallest yielder.(go figure)
these are on day 38.

R

ReCway

Bummer but glad you getting there homie! Got some in veg right now myself, stoked to see whats in there.

Thanks man. I got three real nice ladies now. Two of them are short and squat with fat leaves and the 3rd is a little more thin blade leaves but all three have the funk. Im not good at connecting weed smells to real things like cereal but what ever the smell is its def a new terpene profile that my nose has never smelled. Im also gonna dust my White Master Cut with the FPOG male. He smells just as loud as the females. did you get a cut or seeds?

true grit

true grit

Thanks man. I got three real nice ladies now. Two of them are short and squat with fat leaves and the 3rd is a little more thin blade leaves but all three have the funk. Im not good at connecting weed smells to real things like cereal but what ever the smell is its def a new terpene profile that my nose has never smelled. Im also gonna dust my White Master Cut with the FPOG male. He smells just as loud as the females. did you get a cut or seeds?

I got some beans to pop and few cuts from a homie to check out. Im gonna keep at it until i find an actual fruity pebbles flavored pheno damnit! lol. Hitting the white master cut sounds like a winner too imo. White master is still one of my faves, lost my phenos tho gonna have to pop some more. Def keep me posted on what ya find brotha man.

Top Bottom