show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey all, just wanted to see all these fpog phenos running around.please post them if you have them.veg shots to dried flowers.just like to see who has what.thanksthe favorite.straight cereal and milk
Show your fpog
a piney t/a
Show your fpog 2
freshly squeezed tangerines
Show your fpog 3
1 ans 2 are the favorites.I have a total of 15 in this round.whatcha got?

squiggly

squiggly

Hermie huff strain, the whole lot of them.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

It sort of makes you happy that all of the haters didn't find any of these in their packs, their shit personalities prove they were not worthy. I wish mexican brick on the lot of them :)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hermie huff strain, the whole lot of them.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

It sort of makes you happy that all of the haters didn't find any of these in their packs, their shit personalities prove they were not worthy. I wish mexican brick on the lot of them :)
why you so butt hurt squiggs? the pic i just posted the lower nugs will pop lil balls but after 2 runs with her still no seeds to be found . cant say that bout other alien strains ive ran tho.

squiggly

squiggly

why you so butt hurt squiggs? the pic i just posted the lower nugs will pop lil balls but after 2 runs with her still no seeds to be found . cant say that bout other alien strains ive ran tho.

Actually I find it all supa-dupa funny, which is the polar opposite of butt-hurtiness.

It is, in fact, the butt-pain of others that I find so delightful. I think the word you were looking for was spiteful, why am I so spiteful? Meh. Because I can be? Seems a good enough reason on the internet these days, yeah?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Actually I find it all supa-dupa funny, which is the polar opposite of butt-hurtiness.

It is, in fact, the butt-pain of others that I find so delightful. I think the word you were looking for was spiteful, why am I so spiteful? Meh. Because I can be? Seems a good enough reason on the internet these days, yeah?
you know i used to think you were a very inteligent guy now youre just showing your ass and acting bitter towards somthing you have no control over. its not a good look!

squiggly

squiggly

you know i used to think you were a very inteligent guy now youre just showing your ass and acting bitter towards somthing you have no control over. its not a good look!

Well, first things first. I can be both of those things (and I sort of am if you think about it).

Second, this isn't really something I am being serious about. If that didn't get through I don't know what will. After all the bullshit this is my way of being light-hearted about the whole thing to be honest. If that doesn't translate to you I apologize for the mismatch of personality preference, but at the end of the day I am still a very intelligent guy. I've put in the work to be that, and it doesn't go away if I'm an asshole from time to time--none of us is perfect.

Thanks for bringing me back down though, I probably needed it. Sarcasm is hard on the internet, lol.

You and soser are two guys who's respect I actually give a shit about so don't let me come off as a contrarian here. I see your point, but I just want ya to know where my head is at--it's in a happy place right now, and when I made the original comment.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, first things first. I can be both of those things (and I sort of am if you think about it).

Second, this isn't really something I am being serious about. If that didn't get through I don't know what will. After all the bullshit this is my way of being light-hearted about the whole thing to be honest. If that doesn't translate to you I apologize for the mismatch of personality preference, but at the end of the day I am still a very intelligent guy. I've put in the work to be that, and it doesn't go away if I'm an asshole from time to time--none of us is perfect.

Thanks for bringing me back down though, I probably needed it. Sarcasm is hard on the internet, lol.

You and soser are two guys who's respect I actually give a shit about so don't let me come off as a contrarian here. I see your point, but I just want ya to know where my head is at--it's in a happy place right now, and when I made the original comment.
Fair enough just seemed to come off as a little antagonistic , glad your feeling better.....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im the most light hearted person on the boards youll ever find but ill also be brutally honest even if it means someone getting angry or butt hurt. i know youre very intelligent, well spoken and passionate about what you do but at times making childish or dumb comments make us look just that, childish and dumb. i now realize that wasnt your intentions but from your post i couldnt tell you were just fuckin around. glad we were able to hash this out simply with no BS banter.

squiggly

squiggly

im the most light hearted person on the boards youll ever find but ill also be brutally honest even if it means someone getting angry or butt hurt. i know youre very intelligent, well spoken and passionate about what you do but at times making childish or dumb comments make us look just that, childish and dumb. i now realize that wasnt your intentions but from your post i couldnt tell you were just fuckin around. glad we were able to hash this out simply with no BS banter.

And that's how that shit is done right there :)

Top Bottom