• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
here is true og vs FPOG #10:

This FPOG #10 is by far one of my favorites of the garden. I am working on a dedicated 10 week room so I can take her the distance, because I think she would go to 80+ days no problem. Buds are HUGE and still packing it on when I am chopping everything else. I am not getting strong smells at 9 weeks. Smells premature. Def. Fruity pebbles, but with a sour kick. Not pungeant. Not yet anyway. Crazy sticky, like glue... stickiest plant I have, and shooting out a couple nanners at day 60 on flowers that are too close to the bulb.

P1010192

619ster

619ster

Finally got my chance to dance with this lovely lady known as Fruity Pebble OG!! Thanks to those who made this possible, you know who you are and I am truly greatful :cat:

My mama ARC on the left, and fresh on the scene ready to go into a cup is the FPOG. The DWC and other small seedling are just some autos I'm playing with.
Picture 496

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
So there is a shitstorm going on about the f2s,my comment since I cant get on at seed depot mysteriously is this,and nothing more...
I could give two fucks about fpog f2's,f3's,f10's.
just do it right!ive seen one simple question escalate into total bullshit.i asked one question,tell me what you got over there?and I got bombed on.lol.any other breeder wouldve answered the question and it wouldve been over

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ive been seeing all the what makes you a breeder threads around,and ive read them and taken them all to heart.next day I see rvd doing a f2 project,fine,dandy,a month later they are for sale.probably not even dry.i asked the simple question,describe the fuckers.i couldnt get an answer and i got bombed on.i just wanted to know what he was working with.i thought breeding was about selection,transparency,trial and error.its what we agreed on as a whole.seeing this after all of that.it didnt sit well.like we talked about,moving it all forward not back,lost strains,bad versions,etc.this seemed like bs since pebs was out and for sale.so I left.bfd.i wish jaws all the best in the world.and if I know him,he's gonna separate the cereal pheno and that is awesome.that is a real breeder,making a goal,and seeing it through.that is all we can ask for.
as far as any other bs.lies.alien told me he'd like to "keep it exclusive"and that is what weve always respected.espescially after....u know.so there it is.sorry for bringing any bad vibes here,but I had to say it.my story hasnt changed from day 1.take care

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
It wouldve been a completely different deal if he could confidently tell me,"that one smells like piney onions,he one next to it smells like oranges and has gdp leaves.nothing.no response.and youre gonna rip somebody a new asshole for that?id just like to know if he got the fake cereal pheno that tastes like hay but produces....the real deal?I saw good and bad xome out of fpog,and I would hate to see recessive phenos bred together and sold a spread throughout,for everyone's sake.greed would be the only reason I f2ed fpog,and with both the best cuts already?why would I need seeds?same for ex.hate if you want,but that guys given away more beans than he's sold,always.and the pics and flowers speak for themselves

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
So there is a shitstorm going on about the f2s,my comment since I cant get on at seed depot mysteriously

You can't get on anymore, or you left on purpose? Ex was telling everyone that you left on your own I thought.. just curious because that would change my opinion on that place..

rawman

rawman

It's called bottle necking a line for preservation, best way to preserve a line in its whole entirety n keep Pandora's box of phenos open.

Not that he did it on purpose. I also thought he was auctioning them off cheap or that was his intention?

People go to crucial on someone just trying to help everyone else that wants them. The dude clearly won't be getting rich off them and it's up to the buyer to actually buy.

N judging phenos is good technique, but in no way does it equal cereal pheno etc off just looking at just started babies leaf structure. That's called a educated guess. You couldn't really say you have a cereal smelling until it's been grown and tested. Anything before that time is a guess like I said.

My opinion give the dude a break there's a want for these seeds and he made a bunch with the intention of hooking people up. That's a right in my book not a wrong.

People crucifying him for his work are going to make others hesitate to offer up stuff in fear of being flamed.

He made cheap f2s overall that's it

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Latest posts

Top Bottom