show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Nice thread@Thunderfudge!

Lots of beautiful pics & phenos of FPOG but the strain is def controversial...

true grit

true grit

Original Price
Breeder Restrictions
Click Hoarding

Just my 2cents...

Ha nailed that one. from my experience so far you can also add
1. potency
2. not as pebbley as some describe.

@sealed- ya Alien told cats with cuts or seeds they couldn't share either.

I popped 9 original FPOG a while back- ended up with a couple runts, 5 males and 1 female. The standout male was stress tested and put through hell and saved for f2s (in Motivs hands now), and the solo female is gettin flowered this run- hopefully at least get an idea.

Though I will say, Sour Pebbles has been more impressive smokewise than any FPOG ive sampled so far.

Nice find @SMF, that girls looks like she puts out! I know some homies were sayin A's cut is def a cropper

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
A's cut is flame for sure.
Haven't seen it in flower to know how it produces.
We kicked it in person and he didn't tell me not to share. But I didn't get the cut from him either. I would ask the homies I passed that cut to keep it on lock myself.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive been watching this thread for almost a year...Someday I will have FPOG (hopefully)
But, for now I have a FPOG X Sour Bubble :) Thanks Ali Gee!
View attachment 383039
:facepalm:

I had to clear this up....I didnt get Fpog cross seeds from Ali Gee:banghead:
..He gave me the Starfighter cross! :)
Thats a starfigher..not Fpog...I guess thats still on lock
:bag: I smoke a lot of weed..I got corn fused

R

ReCway

Ha nailed that one. from my experience so far you can also add
1. potency
2. not as pebbley as some describe.

@sealed- ya Alien told cats with cuts or seeds they couldn't share either.

I popped 9 original FPOG a while back- ended up with a couple runts, 5 males and 1 female. The standout male was stress tested and put through hell and saved for f2s (in Motivs hands now), and the solo female is gettin flowered this run- hopefully at least get an idea.

Though I will say, Sour Pebbles has been more impressive smokewise than any FPOG ive sampled so far.

Nice find @SMF, that girls looks like she puts out! I know some homies were sayin A's cut is def a cropper

Depends on the pheno you find. The I have two. FPOG 8 is straight up cereal. Very strong. Not my favorite. FPOG 5 is the one. Its smells just like og kush and grape soda. Even has that fizz smell from the soda. I just call this one Grape Soda OG and the cereal pheno FPOG. Def some keepers in those packs of beans. peeps def like the grape soda better,

JAWS

JAWS

between 28-32 days flower, been feed only twice so far.

great piece :)

JAWS

JAWS

a couple shots of a cut from the big girl.

she just went to flower a few days ago and will get hit with some FPOG F2 cereal pollen making a few more FRUITY PEBBLE OG IX1 cereal seeds.

still have 5 f2 seeds i made awhile back to look through.

peace:woot:

R

ReCway

thats cool that you guys are making f2s. i have a fpog male but it got root rot and died. I took some cuts but they are looking very rough. Hopefully they pull through. Has anyone else found a Grape Soda OG pheno?

zeke

zeke

$1000 for a pack of seed? Shades of drgt's $100 g13? Wow. The g didn't live up, did the fpog? That is a serious price tag. I had a pinkpantherxlemonskunk f1 throw a fruity pebbles pheno. It reeked like the cereal on the plant and then when it cured it got all Irish spring soap and comet cleaner smelling on me. It was weird.

green punk

green punk

a couple shots of a cut from the big girl.

View attachment 383882 View attachment 383883 View attachment 383884
she just went to flower a few days ago and will get hit with some FPOG F2 cereal pollen making a few more FRUITY PEBBLE OG IX1 cereal seeds.

still have 5 f2 seeds i made awhile back to look through.

peace:woot:

Where the F2 pollen originate? and what makes it a IX1?

I ll put my FPOG #5 up against Aliens cut or anyone else based on yield, smell , flavor potency bag appeal ... I just get a kick out of since alien selected you all seem to think its the shit..I still got 23 seeds from original drop. I share the shit out of my cuts...

Top Bottom