show your FPOG

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

so alien fpog cut x male =FPOG seed release?

If this is the case then it would make sense that out of the orig see release I found a Grape Soda Pheno. People have reported grape soda phenos on some of his other seed lines. I think the grenades. Perhaps the male passes the trait on.

215 User

215 User

Happy for ya Cap...

We can agree that we love top notch genetics & no harm-no foul boss. Got some on the way so
I'm with ya!

All Good

green punk

green punk

been working the pebbz for a min now , the original breeders cut which was not made by alien and still hold 200-300 fpog f1's to play with ...

OK OBS... Here we area again, You have a story that you insert in the thread with some vague reference to, and your reference contradicts what most, if not all have heard or believe to be true.

The line supposedly made by Alien. Is this; Fruity Pebble OG (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1). I personally have seen expressions from each of these listed in the hybrid in the 7 females I got ...
If this not the case, what is the original breeders cuts origin?

So please tell us what you are talking about!

thanks

R

ReCway

I remember reading somewhere on the forums that there is a fruity pebble clone in norcal somewhere. No a OG just fruity pebble. I also remember some one mentioning that Jigga or Pie Guy were looking for that cut. Is this the cut that you speak of OBS?

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

OK OBS... Here we area again, You have a story that you insert in the thread with some vague reference to, and your reference contradicts what most, if not all have heard or believe to be true.

The line supposedly made by Alien. Is this; Fruity Pebble OG (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1). I personally have seen expressions from each of these listed in the hybrid in the 7 females I got ...
If this not the case, what is the original breeders cuts origin?

So please tell us what you are talking about!

thanks

Ya I do think FPog was Aliens pure creation as well.

I only remember Alien mentioning in his thread that Alien Kush came from OBS
Not that he got anything from OBS.

Of course all of that is gone now. But that is what I remember from what I read.
Everyone knew the whole story about your seeds and what happend long before Alien came along.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Ahh so someone made there own cross and named it after a original cut did not know this did not mean to offend anyone I had no clue ... whoever asked if there was a strain that carried the FB smell ReCon from D.N.A. has gave out a pheno that was extremely close to the cereal not so much the taste or stone which caused it to be trashed

green punk

green punk

If I remember, Alien gave Sufr a cut of what was then named Blue Ribbon which is(Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1) . Sufr grow logged that shit and we all drooled. The report in the grow log said the smell of that cutting when flowered smelled strongly of Fruity Pebbles and milk, we all drooled. They then began calling this cutting Fruity Pebbles OG.
Alien then sold some seeds. Much great controversy and bullshit has ensued since. Dude was (is) kind as hell and no longer is around. With all this hierarchical bullshit of, I know this guy, who said this, and got that, and that's the real story is sickening. Grow the fuck up! Fact is the dude delivered some kick ass tasty and desirable herb to those of us who wanted it ( or stupid enough to buy it). Ill tell you the terpine profile on the stuff blows most shit away. Once peeps get it they love it. The oil kiddos can't get enough.

This shit is real. Its a hobby or its a living, its a chosen life style. Im a father, I have two real beautiful children. Try and tell me a story about their genetic orgins!

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
ok well i thought it was already public knowledge that fpog was alien's mentors work ... atleast that's what i have been told by people close to him and people from his area that are of a different circles that know the actual breeder behind the fpog ... there was a lot that was not truthful from everything i have been told. take it as you like .. often time folks that think they know everything behind the scene actually don't know the half of it ..

alien was always a kind person to me and gifted me a huge collection of his or whoever made it's gear. we have sat and shared some good times and i knew him as a super kind person.. i am not tossing him under a bus but his story to me about the origin of his alien kush seeds was totally fishy as it didn't come from me and only a couple packs were released at that time .. so where did his alien kush come from ? i don't know but when i heard that he did not make the fpog i believed it since it came from 2 unrelated circles in northern humboldt .. does it mean he had poor intention ? i don't think so .. my gut tells me he was just trying to make a name for himself as i think he was fairly new to the game and he made some mistakes .. i hope he is catching some good waves and his family is safe ..

green punk

green punk

Not trippin. Not sure what youre saying.? Alien stole their seeds and said they were his? Or aquired their parent stock and pretended it his own and propagated seed with those parents? Or did he rep someone who did not have the desire to get in the internet seed game. Just trying to clarify, what you really mean? There are many people tho read what you say and I for one want it clarified.

Not this tight crew said "blah" and other tight crew said "blah". And that's the story, is a shit statement!

Yeah bro, I want names and GPS coords to their addys! Cmon

green punk

green punk

been working the pebbz for a min now , the original breeders cut which was not made by alien and still hold 200-300 fpog f1's to play with ...

So we agree. The Tahoe Gum I hold is killer. The grapevine is as well. So is the FP I have.

But this "the original breeders cut which was not made by alien " is what? The cut he gave Surfr, came from outer space(ha) or is the cut sprouted from seed from your above mentioned "crews"?

Just really trying to get to the bottom of your statement. !

Quite frankly sorry to clutter this thread with this shit...

once again

Peace

3grambowl

Why do people feel entitled enough that they need personal info on stuff for validity. If it's bomb, grow it an smoke it. If not, don't. Why prod peoples personal details further? Just cause you have a cut doesn't mean you get to be involved in everything before you. That may piss off the people wanting to know but the world doesn't revolve around you no matter how much spin control ya got..

3gb

R

ReCway

no secret at all just no need/reason to say who what where when on everything.

peace:)

all g. i was just wonderin how many males were kept from orig seeds of f1's are still alive and floatin around. not that i felt entitled to that info, but none the less.

Peace.

R

ReCway

Why do people feel entitled enough that they need personal info on stuff for validity. If it's bomb, grow it an smoke it. If not, don't. Why prod peoples personal details further? Just cause you have a cut doesn't mean you get to be involved in everything before you. That may piss off the people wanting to know but the world doesn't revolve around you no matter how much spin control ya got..

3gb

I dont feel entitled to anything . When one pays a stack for seeds there is nothing wrong with wanting to know lineage of seed stock.

3grambowl

I agree totally bro. But I gotta ask why throw the stack first without even knowing?? Kind of shootin yourself in the foot or doing it backwards IMO

Top Bottom