Show your trunks

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

These are pretty big, however in the pictures they look small. Thought I would post anyways. You guys have all gnarled looking stems, where I have long slender cankles, lol. I think I will call this the Hilary cut, cause of the cankles. Been fighting broad mites and took most of the bottoms off to help clean things up.
Trunk shot Greenhouse 9 9 15

Trunk shot Greenhouse 9 9 15 2

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

The dreaded broad mites.. I feel for you bulldog I battled them last year... My recipe was as follows.... Use a strong dosage of a miticide called Nuke Em- the lady said it was designed to battle broad mites, Avid and Floramite,,, Mix these three miticides in a 30 gallon tote with water and soluble seaweed as well as cal mag and Caterpillar killer.... might as well spray for caterpillars at the same time and you can also use a wetting agent if you want.... Use one or two atomizers depending on the size of your garden and completely spray the shit out of everything every three days for about 2 weeks,,, wear masks and try not to get to much on your skin.... Yes i know how bad these pesticides are and I don't care-- Mites are 10 times worse..... It stopped the damage on the 15 that had it and prevented any spreading to near by plants.. I literally cried watching 8 or 9 foot beautiful plants start dying right in front of me.... Good luck

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I sprayed neem or azamax every 3 days for 3o days with an atomizer. Then before flower started I stopped messing around and nuked them with products I wont share online. (pm me if interested) All the products I used should be gone well before harvest, however I will test the flowers for sure. Now I am spraying Caps bennies foliar pack every 3-7 days. They seem knocked way back, and haven't effected any buds yet. I did loose a 10+ foot plant when the outbreak first started........That sucked. Thanks for the advice @MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Doing things before the storm comes is my advice... Get that 100 foot roll of plastic netting with the 6 inch gaps and just wrap the whole thing up maybe... Definetly buy a bunch of the green stretchy plant tape and start tying up all the individual branches.... I'll I can say is that a couple hours of preventative work would have saved me serious damage and headaches instead of waiting until after it rained......

THCdurk

THCdurk

Dam I just looked threw the whole thread beginning to end. Shit was crazy much respect to all ya tgat have monsters! @ir0nLung @caregiverken and there's other people but don't remember I'm stoned. :D

slimjimham

slimjimham

Nice fat stalks

@40BRIX what nutrients are you using and what's the peak ppm?

Top Bottom