Show your trunks

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

numbnutts

:D

I have shown it here before too. (lots of times!lol)
But Like the pics of my grandkids and Facebook..I never get tied of showing them!
Thanks for looking :)
sourt-jpg.212726
Holy fucking molyou that is the absolute most insanely huge plant I've ever seen. Awesome man. Just awesome. In my 30 gallon smart pot the thickest mine seem to have gotten before starting to flower now is about the thickness of my dirt bikes throttle grip.

I could still stake a vampire if I had to. You could stake the whole damd clam of em

N

numbnutts

Here's about all I'm getting out of my 3o gallon. This was about 2 weeks ago. They're a little thicker now.

Now my neighbors. They are the absolute most insanely thick and bushy I've seen since yours. His is the second pic. Lol and then my super citrus haze in the 30 gallon smart pot.

20160803 123006
20160811 142740
20160811 204651
Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

I like this thread. I have 10 acres and just started 6 clones. This spring I was thinking about an outside grow. Maybe I'll have something to show in a few months.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Discovered this thread last night, finished it this morning. I dreamt of trees all night long! Some Hella-Big trees on here! Great thread and please keep 'em coming!!

S

Socalking

Wow to everyone's!! I got this bitch who just showed sex a coupl weeks back at 3.5 ft, still barely showing sex, it's at 5 ft now keep in mind, I only topped the soil with some compost, she in nothing but clay right now, 100% organic

jipp

jipp

Wow to everyone's!! I got this bitch who just showed sex a coupl weeks back at 3.5 ft, still barely showing sex, it's at 5 ft now keep in mind, I only topped the soil with some compost, she in nothing but clay right now, 100% organic
is your caged chained to the stump? or just random spot and a stump happen to be there. nice bush :)

chris.

S

Socalking

is your caged chained to the stump? or just random spot and a stump happen to be there. nice bush :)

chris.
Tree stump i cut down from a few years ago, the decaying roots beneath are helping this one to grow big, not chained to the cage just nailed to the ground with spikes.

jipp

jipp

Tree stump i cut down from a few years ago, the decaying roots beneath are helping this one to grow big, not chained to the cage just nailed to the ground with spikes.
thats cool. i was thinking maybe it was a spot to sit and get high and spend time with her too. sit, lean whatever:smoking:.

chris.

S

Socalking

I was going to say something similar hahaha!! Here is her good side, getting close to 6 ft wide at points passing 5 ft tall, probably won't flower until mid to late july, hoping to get a couple elbows from her, thinking of keeping her wider rather than tall but anything I do such as topping might throw her into flower :0 my trunk should end up BIGGER than the tree stump, hahah!

IMG 1310
Top Bottom