Shower Grow Room

• Thread starter Giants5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunked

Skunked

A good thing to look into first is "organic" or "water only".

And good place to start would be the forums here or grasscity, mine is based off a recipe I found on grasscity by a lady of the name InTheGarden. It's actually stickied so if you go onto the website and look in the organic section it will be at the top or highlighted.

Do some research and ask me anything that gives you trouble understanding wise.

Sx

Skunked

Skunked

Again though you have plants started so I would either look into buying someone you know soil or buy pre mixed soil with everything you're looking for in it....to make your own you almost have to let it sit for some time before it is usable or your plants may end up harmed. So for this run you're best bet is looking into soil with high rep and good customer reviews.

Again search the forums...

THCdurk

THCdurk

My question is where you taking a shower? And I'm a beginner as well I would get some fox farms happy frog for now or some ocean forest. Just to start.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Lol @Giants5 I gathered that was just being a smart ass. Lmao

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Is this good soil?
Go to your local nursery or Home Depot and get a 4 ft. bag of "chunky perlite". Then next time you pot/transplant put in at least 30% perlite and then 60% soil. Otherwise you will have problems with drainage and aeration.

To mix the perlite with the soil just get a huge garbage bag and pour in 1 gallon of perlite and 3 gallons of soil. Shake the bag up so it mixes up really good. And then put it in your 5 gallon bucket or whatever container you are using.

From looking at your pictures do you see those little white rocks? That is perlite and that's the most important thing in your bucket. Right now you only have about 1% perlite that's why you need to buy a big bag of it and mix it with your next soil batch.

Top Bottom