Shroom kits, Bunk or legit?

• Thread starter StonedOwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StonedOwl

I'm thinking of ordering one of theses magic mushroom kits from the back of a "High Times" mag, or the net.

Has anyone ever had any experience with these things, are they legit?

Which company's are the best?

Four Twenty y'all.
:joint:

A

asil

Just stick with pf tek if its your first time. Cheap and it works. The kits in high times are way too expensive. All you need is br flour, vermiculite, half pint jars, and a spore syringe to get started.

S

StonedOwl

Sweet, to hell with those kits.

Thanks for the info guys, time to start researching.

This looks 10x easier than cannabis cultivation. I'm very excited.

A

adam

i never did shrooms but what can you yield from one of those tubs used on the video?seems rather easy to do but everything has to be sterile.wouldnt mind growing them to supply myself when i get bored with bud(tolerence issue).

S

StonedOwl

From what I understand, you can pick the shrooms and they will grow right back, for months and months. (I have a good chance of being wrong though)

A

adam

i only did shrooms once and it was trippy. i was walking on some cobblestone driveways and tripped balls. i swear all the individual loose rocks would float up,rotate and fly into the sky sorta like a matrix style. after that i had to run into my house haha but it got trippier.i began seeing samaurai coming out of my walls little 2 inch dudes pouring out in the thousands into my room.that was 7 years ago and i swore i would never do it again but now i want that experience haha

D

Dallas Black

From what I understand, you can pick the shrooms and they will grow right back, for months and months. (I have a good chance of being wrong though)

Yeah ,

You can pick them and they will grow back
but usually you can only do that about 3 times and then the 'cakes' become exhausted(no more food/moisture left for the shrooms).
You can re-hydrate the cakes but I find it's a waste of time-For what ya get and all.

I'm down to talk shrooms all day, If ya have any other question just ask,I'll try to help ya out.

Take Care

Dallas

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sporeworks.com is a good site,

And its all about the azurescens spores. comes in at around 1.87% psilocybin. Much higher then most cyanescens etc.

J

Jalisco Kid

DeRrumbes from Oax are the spores to get. I am going down next week, I made sporeprints before but they never work, San Ysidros are nice too. But nothing beats a derrumbe if you have the chance. Worth the flight. JK

D

Dallas Black

Yeah Herbalizor,

Nice recommendation.

SporeWorks are tops! It was the first place I ordered spores from on the Net.
Not to mention it's run by one of the most knowledgable guys in the biz.

Take Care

Dallas

G

GDS StonerBoy

I've done a little research a while back because i have been interested in cultivating my own shrooms for a long time now but i think im gonna dive into it now.

What exactly should i be buying from sporeworks.com? I'd like to get this going asap.

A

adam

alright guys im new to this also. i was looking at a website and it really caught my eye . can anyone tell me if they are reputable? if you read thru they pack twice the amount per syringe (20cc) and seem to be legit.how long does it take once you shoot your cakes to harvest?

D

Dallas Black

Here's a link to one of the best on the Net .
http://www.ralphstersspores.com/
Used them many times with exellent resualts.

Just pick up A P.Cubensis(I recommend Brazilian,Cambodian or PF Origainal-All very agressive and prolific Producers) syringe and follow the videos and you'll be there in no time.

It's best to start with the Cubies as the are the most forgiving to cultivate. After a couple grows move on to the harder stuff like P.azurescens and the Pans.

Any more questions just ask

Dallas

D

Dallas Black

Zen,

Yeah Its pretty serious,be carefull!

I don't mess with them anymore more cause I don't really enjoy trippin my balls off-I spent one too many dayz lost in the 'Dessert',lol

Dallas

D

Dallas Black

GDS StonerBoy,

I recommend one of these three :

Brazilian

Cambodian

PF Original

Any of those three are great. Quick to colonize the substrate,easy to fruit(no Cold Shock Needed) And all have good pin sets(Good Producers)

I would say the Cams are the strongest of the 3 but the brazilian is the best Over-all.

Dallas

S

StonedOwl

I looked into the laws around shrooms, Here's the best bits I found.

------------------------------

The Law On Psilocybin Mushrooms...
Psilocybin mushrooms are illegal in every state in the United States except Florida. Florida stands out because of a decision in 1978 in Fiske v Florida by the Florida Supreme Court which ruled that wild-picked psilocybin mushrooms could not be legally considered "containers" of psilocybin and thus would have to be specifically listed in Florida law by the legislature if they meant to make them illegal. Since the Florida legislature has not chosen to change the laws since then, wild Psilocybin mushrooms are presumptively legal to possess in Florida. This does not mean police won't arrest people for possession of even wild mushrooms, but this has been used as a successful defense against such charges.

Psilocybin mushrooms are not specifically named in the U.S. federal scheduling system, however their two primary active chemicals Psilocybin and Psilocin are both Schedule I in the United States. This means they are illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license. Fresh and dried psilocybin mushrooms are considered containers of Psilocybin and Psilocin, making them illegal to possess as well.

Because spores contain no psilocybin or psilocin, they are legal to sell and possess (in all states except California and Georgia). But in most states, it is illegal to cultivate or propogate spores into mycelium since mycelium generally contains both psilocybin and psilocin.

Some states in the U.S. and some countries have ruled that growing psilocybe mushrooms does not qualify as 'manufacturing' a controlled substance (psilocybin)

-------------------------------------

The Law On Amanita Mushrooms...
Amanita muscaria (as well as all other Amanita species) is uncontrolled federally in the United States. This means all parts of the plant and its extracts are legal to cultivate, buy, possess, and distribute (sell, trade or give) without a license or prescription. If sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.

Louisiana:
Effective Aug 8, 2005 (signed into law Jun 28, 2005) Louisiana Act No 159 makes 40 plants illegal, including Amanita muscaria, when intended for human consumption. The law specifically excludes the "possession, planting, cultivation, growing, or harvesting" of these plants if used "strictly for aesthetic, landscaping, or decorative purposes." (Text of HLS_05RS-52 and Update June 2005)

--------------------------------------

Freedom of Religion...
First Amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people
peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

---------------------------------------

Gotta know them laws.

Top Bottom