Sick Plants

• Thread starter LI.DS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LI.DS

ha, can anybody help, what is wrong with these plants this has started on bottom leaves . this big one with all of the rust looking will go through leaves and have holes in it i have tried everything ,ph, sledgehammer, calmag, gave plain ph water, nuti. this showed up about 3 weeks ago. HELP
Sick plants
Sick plants 2
Sick plants
Sick plants 2

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

L

LI.DS

#1 SEED, #2 14 WEEKS #3 18IN. I DID SOG #4 5 GAL. FABRIC SMART POTS #5 FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST #6 usually every 5 days or when dry, tap water #7 6.50 #8 fox farm trio #9 no #10 led, one niello cob 600w led full spectrum grow light, one bestva 1500w full spectrum led grow light, i am sure not that many watts #11 niello 18 in., bestva32in. #12 8ft.w x 12ft. l x 8ft h #13 75 day 65 night, 50 hum. #14 run off 6.8 #15 no #16 2nd grow indoors, did outside grows no problem but helicopters i live in hills of ky.at the mouth of a holler, yelp thats mountain talk. thanks LI.DS also upper burnt leaf tips, going to try distlled water

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Post a pic of the hole plant. What did you use to scope for bugs on the leaves?

L

LI.DS

jewlers loupe def. not bugs, would it be my soil ph,i read to do a slurry test or use a soil ph meter, run off is not accurate read of soil ph,this is new shit to me, of course indoor is to

L

LI.DS

also those places looks like bugs have eat, that's what this leads to

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
When you mix your nutrients do you ph after mixing?

L

LI.DS

yelp, that pic. with 3 leaves. where it looks like bugs have chewed on leaves, there was dead dry leaf, if you tip it would crumble up.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It’s not bugs, Your probally overfeeding. Back off the nutes those leaves are really dark green, wavy and the tips are burned.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I only know because I’ve done it a million times.:D Practice makes perfect.
Also, I don’t think it is but when I see those white circles(probally something sprayed) I think pm. So double check but I think he is good on that part.

L

LI.DS

It’s not bugs, Your probally overfeeding. Back off the nutes those leaves are really dark green, wavy and the tips are burned.
well, i did a sledgehammer, not fed them for 7 days that's when these leaves popped up, some of the upper lighter green leaves got burnt ends.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
If it’s not over nutes as @Trustfall.
Possibly iron deficiency or phosphorus.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I’d bet on lockout/ combined with. Over feed, dry period. Can ya put entire plant out by tugging? Would be interested in the root zone.

L

LI.DS

no dry period, too many roots to pull out
I’d bet on lockout/ combined with. Over feed, dry period. Can ya put entire plant out by tugging? Would be interested in the root zone.
no dry period

L

LI.DS

You going to let us see the plant?
ha, get pic on shortley, i put a gal ph distelled water last nite did not any more bad leaves seems to have slowed down, i think potassum should i put a dose of kool bloom, its got 5-45-28. or i got some speedyveg its got mag.183mg-cholride358mg-calcium198mg-iron67mg-potassum21mg-sulfate40mg plus a bunch of micro-nutrients. hell ia game for any thing. plant does look better somewhat today

Latest posts

Top Bottom