• Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Holy shit am I sick...
Been in bed for 19 hours..
Got 100.2 temp, chills, vomiting, coughing..Feel like I got run over by a beer truck...
Missed out on the New years feast, it was awesome from what h\I heard.
Still thinking of hitting the river later this afternoon...NOT!!! LOL...
Has been many years since I have had a cold/flu and I reckon I got both.
Got up 2am to check on goats for new borns heard some bellering was the momma looking for her kid that died yesterday...
Back to bed, amazing how much time I am spending in bed..
Was wondering what dope sick withdrawls feel like in comparison to what iam going thru

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I hope you get well real soon chickenman. R.I.P to the lil baby goat.
When my son withdraws from weed he sweats buckets and gets tummy ache bad. Sounds like you feel a lot worse unfortunately. Much love.

usstoner

usstoner

Being dope sick is what your feeling...times 1000...hope you get to feeling better...

K

kolah

Shiitake mushrooms...bring to a boil...cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Eat all mushrooms and drink the juice. Or eat and drink small amounts if you feel like hurling it up.

Your temp is just a tad high (it may even be normal) but nothing to worry about. Personally I like having a fever as the bad guys can't live in higher temps (sweat lodging, sauna or hot baths helps with that as well). Get the shrooms and stay hydrated. I don't think you are into doing Gerson Therapy coffee enemas but man they help immensely.

Good luck man.

Last edited:
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That's the downside to only getting sick every few years, it just levels you.

I got flu last year for first time in at least 5 years, holy shit it kicked my ass! I'm lucky though, I get through most sickness quick, usually several days faster than my wife, from who I invariably catch the colds I get.

Rest well and feel better soon!

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Get better C Man!

This has helped in the past:

Steep 2 big minced garlic gloves, 2 tsp cayenne, 2 cups chicken broth, 1 tbs parsley.
Drink as much as you can.

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

get well soon... most helpful advice I received from the doc was to take 5000 units Vit D daily and 30 mg Zinc, if you were dope sick you'ld be off robbing banks and knocking over old ladies for their purses on main street or somethin similar, that h shit turns a nun into a hooker just like snap!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Feeling a little better been in bed for almost 72 hours fall asleep for a few minutes then wake up.
Will make some canna butter and see ifthat knocks me out..
Have not been eating as I hurl it up but hoping today to get some food in me and hold it down, thanks all for the advice and kindness..
Really was looking forward to a meet up and bronco game but no way could I have done do that...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sounds like you got hit with the norovirus. Quite a few people I know who were hit ended up in the hospital, the puking got them SUPER dehydrated. Take care!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Drank water like a fish all night. would fall asleep for no more than 10 mins. wake up take piss drink more water.
Feeling like a new man now Wow just wow.
will continue to rest up for the next couple of days.
We have a volunteer a minister from North Dakota visiting our neighbor to help her with some remodeling.
He gladly is covering chores for us.
He is a long time stoner and I supply him with a sack whenever needed.
I was pissed when he went to a Rec. store and told him to never ever do that again.
I shared some golden dry sift from gifted from local grow guy, should have seen the look on his face...
He said they never see that up his way...
Couple sacks of Volcano vapor in me a pending breakfast, sunday football, then FISHON ASAP!!!!!!!
Love you guys.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Drank water like a fish all night. would fall asleep for no more than 10 mins. wake up take piss drink more water.
Feeling like a new man now Wow just wow.
will continue to rest up for the next couple of days.
We have a volunteer a minister from North Dakota visiting our neighbor to help her with some remodeling.
He gladly is covering chores for us.
He is a long time stoner and I supply him with a sack whenever needed.
I was pissed when he went to a Rec. store and told him to never ever do that again.
I shared some golden dry sift from gifted from local grow guy, should have seen the look on his face...
He said they never see that up his way...
Couple sacks of Volcano vapor in me a pending breakfast, sunday football, then FISHON ASAP!!!!!!!
Love you guys.....
So your skipping out on hoing to the game? Don't blame ya CM!! Get rested

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Glad your feelin better ! . Drinkin colloidal silver always cures flue like stuff for anyone i know.. Or whatever bug it is really. You can easily drink 16 ounces 3 times a day .Ive never had to do more than 4 ounces though if i get that proceeding itch of the throat. Gulp half a coffee cup and sickness never takes hold and its bizz as normal... Keep your head focused and makes you feel great. I dont take antibiotic or any dr. or pharma stuff. Not good for me. lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup was doing silver, and just say no to vaccinations only see Docs is really needed..
amazing rebound but will take it easy this week.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Might be stress as well. got it way better than some but hens are cold and not producing I worry about them,, goat died, every thing is froze up, trying to get New Zealand trip planned, keeping farmhouse warm, never a dull moment as usual so some time off to rest and regroup is necessary. every thing happens for a reason ...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Glad to hear you feel better. But feeling better doesn't mean you're completely healed so take it easy for the next week. Honey lemmon water helps a lot, even when you're not sick so I keep it on my dayly schedule.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Slept well feel way better but now wife is sick....what comes around gos around....

Top Bottom