Silly nutrients

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Man....I was sitting in the library. Doing the deuce.

And as I read a BWGS catalog in the nute part....I started noticing how fucking stupid these guys treay us.

Let me say, I am 40....and I like cool, trippy , stoney, nag champa and patchouli type shit as much as the next old stoner.

But gimme a fuckin break Mr Nute Company...

"Zeus Juice"
"Athenas Amina's" (not amino's?)

are you fuckin kiddin..."Poseidonzyme"?

"Sugaree".. I love Jerry....but Jesus H.....this is an agriculture product. Dont whore out a Dead song to sell your shit to hippie kids, you fucks.

Aight...I am getting treated like BoBo the Clown here. I have stepped up my game and I want to see a level of professionalism in the products I purchase.
Actually, I want no label generic bags these days...because the shiny ones with cool pictures cost too much.

Theres no point to this. I am just ranting. I have a buddy in the ag industry and they laugh at that shit. It keeps us all looking like 2nd rate farmers in their eyes.....like a bunch of all day suckers.

This type of marketing is where most of that stems from, IMHO. Treat me like I am grown.

Shout out to ALL VETS.....THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR YOUR SACRIFICES!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Couldn't agree with you more on this point, brother.

Truth is, many of the kids wandering into 'hydro' stores these days ARE suckers; ill-informed, uneducated and ripe for the plucking.

You're offended because you've been around the block and you can see the scam for what it is. So spread the word!

the reason why 'real' farmers laugh at the hydro store customers is precisely because they are ill-informed suckers who don't know enough to be taken seriously. And, they're right. You were likely one of them, once. I was. We both worked hard, learned a lot and realized when we were being played for fools.

So what did we do then? We acted accordingly, that's what! I don't buy nutes from a hydro store anymore- I did once- and I find a lot of inexpensive or free ways to solve the problems the much pricier hydro store gear solves.

I second the motion; Thanks to the Veterans- let no one mistake my lack of support for some of the causes they are sent to defend for a lack of appreciation for those who answer the call. May everyone in uniform come back alive, and whole in body and spirit.

sky high

sky high

Tryin to remember 40 here....

The hydro guy is merely the middleman. He is also sick of these products...beleive me. I know >>I<< was when I had my store. I wasn't even PAYING MYSELF.....money was tight.... yet EVERY FUCKIN WEEK these nute companies would drop a new/cutesy product..... and they would PAY ENOUGH TO HIGH TIMES to get their product in the "Top 10" product list.... and then the requests would start to come in....

so I'd have to dig in the EMPTY bank account to amass enough $$$ to make an order and have the latest SHIT on the shelf...'cus if you didn't carry it...folks would come in..... ask...then go elsewhere...

of course...you'd buy a case of 12 quarts for $12 each.....mark it up to $15..... sell TWO.....then the fad would pass and folks would start using the next latest/greatest.....

and I'd end up putting the other 10 bottles on my lawn.....just before they went bad on the shelf.

happened >time and time again<.... and my yard never looked better.....

needless to say I don't sell hydro /nutes anymore....nor do I bitch when i find I need a product that only the hydro store has 'cus i know the guy sellin it probably has a nice lawn as well...

don't shoot the piano player, guys.....it's te nute companies and HT who are truly to blame... (IMO)

s h

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

I got treated badly in several local hydroshops, must not have wanted my money. Then got on the internet and felt like a dufus for not realizing the 1000x nute markup scam sooner. My 50lb bags, collection of plain-white mixing jugs, and a few billion friends in small foil packs are all I need.

Sometimes 40 can feel like a kid around here.

sky high

sky high

I found that the folks who knew how to grow simply did so...making their purchases in an educated/experienced stance without asking for help.

the rest asked "how do I?" .

In the end, my answer always hinged on what question I was asked and how the person asked it...

be safe,

s h

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I got treated badly in several local hydroshops, must not have wanted my money. Then got on the internet and felt like a dufus for not realizing the 1000x nute markup scam sooner. My 50lb bags, collection of plain-white mixing jugs, and a few billion friends in small foil packs are all I need.

Sometimes 40 can feel like a kid around here.

LOL....for some reason....I kept seeing "a few billion friends WITH small foil packs".....lol...

I was thinkin damn , Cerebro, you need some help buddy....

I just re-read and understood....and agreed!

damn weed in my eyes....lol....

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22421 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22553 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22613 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22923 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22508 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22644 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22840 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22910 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 22858 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 23123 PM
Screen Shot 2012 05 28 at 23852 PM

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

the nectar for the gods stuff is from oregon and is called harvest moon organics there they figured that they needed a better name for their brand, i think harvest moon organics works beter.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Lots of friends with foil packs, Dank- gotta keep up with them 40 year old kids runnin' around here...

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

yeah, plus that one "Hey so when is the part where you make the look like you shit in your skirt and I make a look like I'm trying really hard not to notice?"

"Oh come on, we've been over this like a hundred times already, it's when I whip out the 8x10 color glossies with the circles and arrows and the paragraphs on the back. When I get to the one with all the little foil packs of weed in the display case. But before I look over at the judge's seeing-eye dog..."

And what's with that dude hiding weed under the muffler? Is that how beasters gets delivered?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

"Athena's Aminas, Poseidenzme" that shit just made me laugh again in the thread-list preview, douchebags.

You're were right MS Hip, I definitelty need help.

dankworth

dankworth

yeah, plus that one "Hey so when is the part where you make the look like you shit in your skirt and I make a look like I'm trying really hard not to notice?"

"Oh come on, we've been over this like a hundred times already, it's when I whip out the 8x10 color glossies with the circles and arrows and the paragraphs on the back. When I get to the one with all the little foil packs of weed in the display case. But before I look over at the judge's seeing-eye dog..."

And what's with that dude hiding weed under the muffler? Is that how beasters gets delivered?
She is smuggling something in her ass. She looks like Cartman in that episode where he smuggles stuff into juvy in his ass.
Is the muffler and the foil how they make meth?

Dude don't remind me about 40 coming up ttystikk. I am a little early for my mid-life crisis anyways.

420bliss

420bliss

She is smuggling something in her ass. She looks like Cartman in that episode where he smuggles stuff into juvy in his ass.
Is the muffler and the foil how they make meth?

Dude don't remind me about 40 coming up ttystikk. I am a little early for my mid-life crisis anyways.

shit i just had a quarter-life crisis lmao im 20 and i realized shit im only gettin older, but screw that gettin old shit its all in your mind set

420bliss

420bliss

back to the origional topic :)check these guys out looks like AN has some competition, looks like they should probably go in the over priced nute thread too

420bliss

420bliss

Grow your ass off dude. You will thank yourself later.

oh im workin on it i find it really hard to stay in oregon limits alot of days i just want to say fuck it, check out my OD in my sig, let me know what you think. runnin some plants in a coco pumice mix and i know you know you coco

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Look at that bitch thats holding up the picture.

How many pills does SHE take each day....jesus...she looks like Faces of Meth...

Top Bottom