Silly nutrients

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Ok, you guys have to add Pacific Nutrients to the list....these guys have set completely new standards for ridiculousness....I mean they set the bar HIGH on this one......nobody is going to be able to be more goofy than these guys...if you goto the site you will see what I mean....

I tried sending them email but the email address is WRONG on the website....I wonder if they ever wonder why they get no email??? ROFL!!

The labels are like something I have NEVER seen the likes of.....I mean they put Advanced Nutrients child like labels and cartoons to SHAME!! I guess they are marketing for 3 year olds maybe????? Not sure.....

Anyhow you guys HAVE to go and check out there website!! ROFL!! It is hilarious!!!

While your there, click on the "Stay Connected" link and try to fill out the direct contact form....lol!!

Then be sure and check out the product names and descriptions.....OMG!!

These folks take the cake!!! ROFL!! I still have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.....

http://growtoheaven.com/index.html

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Just for the record, This Liberanos5 guy is a troll. All he has posted so far is negative crap.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ok, you guys have to add Pacific Nutrients to the list....these guys have set completely new standards for ridiculousness...

BEAST!

outwest

BEAST sf

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Damn you outwest :)......I am NEVER gonna get that image out of my head now......I had just finally stopped giggling about it, and that took DAYS the first time.....ROFL!!!

That one in particular is my fav and reminds me of a "Bubble Bath" label or something I used as a child....lol

Doesnt it make you want to jump in a big bath of bubbles and foam??? I dunno...maybe its just me or the mj meds.......lol

Gotta love it....

What also got me into tears of laughter (other than the product labels pictures which are priceless in themselves) was when in one of his replies he said that he did not like or want any "masters" like "jedi-masters" trying his products....hehehe.....you see I had used a email server from one of my websites to send the email, and it is properly titled or shows up in the inbox with the name of "Webmaster" indicating that you are the person in charge of the website.......so not knowing this I guess he assumes that I was referring to myself or claiming to be the "Master" of the internet or something......ROFL!!

Oh man it was the hardest I have laughed in a LONG time.......

It is a shame though that he decided not to let me test them.....I really wanted too and would have done fairly and to the best of my abilities as always with all products that get tested.....and who knows might even mix up a awesome bubble bath!!! :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just for the record, This Liberanos5 guy is a troll. All he has posted so far is negative crap.
I disagree. He's been straight up with me. His delivery has missed a few marks, it seems, but I don't think he's a troll at all.

I read your other post about 'hydro store guys' in another thread (just read it and now I forgot it!), and it reminded me of the arguments in favor of and against local aquarium shops. You see, I had to get a job at an aquarium shop years and years and years ago to pay for my aquarium habit (which is something Liberano and I have in common as far as interests, and it's how my husband and I met). I almost took your post and switched 'hydro' for 'local aquarium' store or shop, it would have been a perfect fit. The things people have to say about both are often hauntingly similar. And the trade? Oh my God, don't get me started on the inside the industry shit!

Maybe I should have posted about that in that thread, but this one seems ripe for the hijacking.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I disagree. He's been straight up with me. His delivery has missed a few marks, it seems, but I don't think he's a troll at all.

I read your other post about 'hydro store guys' in another thread (just read it and now I forgot it!), and it reminded me of the arguments in favor of and against local aquarium shops. You see, I had to get a job at an aquarium shop years and years and years ago to pay for my aquarium habit (which is something Liberano and I have in common as far as interests, and it's how my husband and I met). I almost took your post and switched 'hydro' for 'local aquarium' store or shop, it would have been a perfect fit. The things people have to say about both are often hauntingly similar. And the trade? Oh my God, don't get me started on the inside the industry shit!

Maybe I should have posted about that in that thread, but this one seems ripe for the hijacking.
If you say he is alright, Seamaiden, I'll retract that statement. I respect your judgement. It was just the first few post I read from from the guy seemed as if he was trolling and not adding anything productive. Simply confrontational.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'll use anything that has a label like that one! I don't care if it is foot fungus cream! HAHAHA

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Best. Label. Ever.

Plump Juice. Honestly, this brand Gro High Cal, takes the motherfucking cake. They are truly marketing to 17 year olds. Click on the image to go to their web site.

outwest

PLUMP sf

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Look at the woman on this label. Can't make this shit up.

outwest

sheet_rain.jpg

Big Steve

Big Steve

WTF ? her mascara is running because ? I have to get some of this shit, if she's sad it must be the shiznit !!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think the metaphor is that her (non-water proof) mascara is running because it's raining so hard.

Or something like that.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I'll tell ya'll a silly label, go to AN's website, that place is ridiculous with goofy pics and sales gimmicks. The label for overdrive is a tomato with sunglasses driving a car.

Plump Juice, thats insane ROFL!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Best. Label. Ever.

Plump Juice. Honestly, this brand Gro High Cal, takes the motherfucking cake. They are truly marketing to 17 year olds. Click on the image to go to their web site.

outwest

View attachment 276603
that's some funny stuff there! A plump unhealthy cartoon is def how you market to a horticulturist :rolleyes:
These companies are nothing short of pure marketing/sales/businessmen and they see the market and how big it is and how much it's grown during recession. You can give them your money but really think about how much research they have done on plants. Most these new so called nute companies are not from an agricultural/plant background and typically have degrees in marketing/advertising and non plant related fields.
Some new products are great and there is major room for good companies with comprehensive programs of nutrition that are affordable and founded on testing/experimentation.
Looking through these new companies though and seeing the labels and product names doesn't make one think of plants typically. It's all candy and women, 2 proven sellers in marketing/advertising.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I can not remember the last time I spit and choked from laughing so hard......my wife thought I was having a combination of cardiac arrest......and choking on a chicken bone...

WOW!!! Now all they need is to come out with a plant tonic that gives you an erection and makes your hair grow....

PS- If your erection last for more than four hours, please seek medical help.

What scares me about these new products and companies is not so much the level of "stupid" that one must reach to think this is a good idea and cartoon labels designed for children is a "good thing" for horticulture.......but what really scares me is that there are people that know that little about plant nutrition.....I mean case in point is the fact that Advanced Nutrients is STILL in business and has customers.......THATS SCARY!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Dude, 40 isn't old. Please tell me 40 isn't old.......

Neither is this almost 68-' nam era vet. People get old due to bad diet over time slowly breaking the body down. Vets have been exposed to all manner of toxic chemicals: Agent Orange is Glyposate, which is in Round Up

As to store bought nutes, I used a dry formula Hydroponic Research V + B, sold as a formula for both. I had really good results for 3+ years, and no doubt helped sell a lot of it. However, over time it was gnawing on me that as good as my results were, I had to be leaving some benefit behind. I researched and found RAW dry nute line where I could mix my own. My plan was to use it for flowering. I went to my hydro store and was introduced to the president of Emerald Harvest nutrients. I quizzed him hard, and left with their Cali Bloom 2 Part. In 2 days the buds set hard, doubling in size. Ditto 2 more days. Their not bulking up, their HULKING up!

So I went back and got the 3 part starter kit, an awesome value for $50

Last edited:
Douglas.C

Douglas.C

Unless it's a pharmaceutical grade nutrient (99.9% free of contaminants) it's a hobby nutrient, only suitable for growing food and ornamentals.

Cannabis is NOT a vegetable and treats nutrients differently, please use clean nutrients. :)

Douglas

Latest posts

Top Bottom