Silly Question About Bennies

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I run my aero cloners at 65-68 with a chiller, only way I get healthy fast growing pearly white roots, and not dampening off/pythium. Temps in the 70s seem to slow growth and perpetuate pathogens. Hydrogen Peroxide only helps so much to be honest.

S

Shawnery

Don't take my word for it because I haven't been able to find the write up again.

I found a scientific paper on the added benefits of higher temperatures in hydroponics. They stated that vegetation grows much better in water temperatures around 74 degrees. I know it sounds crazy but this wasn't one of the know it alls on a cannabis forum but an actual scientific study that was done.

Food for thought that goes against everything we are lead to believe and I bet most would not be able to pull it off. I wouldn't ever try it but the explanations why it worked this way was very convincing.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Don't take my word for it because I haven't been able to find the write up again.

I found a scientific paper on the added benefits of higher temperatures in hydroponics. They stated that vegetation grows much better in water temperatures around 74 degrees. I know it sounds crazy but this wasn't one of the know it alls on a cannabis forum but an actual scientific study that was done.

Food for thought that goes against everything we are lead to believe and I bet most would not be able to pull it off. I wouldn't ever try it but the explanations why it worked this way was very convincing.

I can only offer empirical evidence that in my grows, temps in the low 70's seem to be just fine for pot. The plants grow stupendously well. I am very careful to ensure high aeration in the tanks.

Top Bottom