L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

So you reckon it probably is slugs then? They ate everything, no trace of leaf left behind at all. I'm gonna try the copper wire and some sort of slug/snail repellent on the other one out there before they find it. thanks for the advice
I wondered what sort of bug problems I'd come across outside, this is the first of many I imagine
I saw this this morning on a sunflower. They were getting munched when younger then I started using the bait but they're back. Need to add another cup of bait. I pulled off a big ass snail on another one this morning. Destructive bastards. I understand they're edible so there's that...

20190626 204931
Ace9137

Ace9137

I saw this this morning on a sunflower. They were getting munched when younger then I started using the bait but they're back. Need to add another cup of bait. I pulled off a big ass snail on another one this morning. Destructive bastards. I understand they're edible so there's that...
If there is meat and potatoes then there is no need to eat slugs and snails.

London bud

London bud

Good under carriage, looks like a bamboo forest. lol

Ye when I look underneath and can see them all in rows I feel like a proper farmer LOL
I was getting tempted to trim even further because its really crowded in there but I decided not to, their slowly slowly losing leaves and fading on the underneath so I think over time the canopy will naturally thin its self out.
At least like this no light is being wasted lighting up the soil, no light passes directly through my canopy so I suppose its maximising the light more if I leave it jam packed.

London bud

London bud

The dying leaves are being sucked in by the plant, certain amounts of nutrients are stored for flowering in the lower fan leaves, take a look at any wild flower and you'll see what I mean.
Ye I like to leave the fading leaves and let the plant use them up.
I think if you remove them the plant will take what it needs from another healthy leaf instead, so if you keep plucking you'll end up with more n more fading leaves.

London bud

London bud

Shits coming along nicely in the cupboard, the buds are swelling and growing, trichs are increasing, I've got no complaints or concerns right now.
The buds are dense and sticky, I can only see the edge so I'm looking forward to getting them all out I n a few days for a proper look.

My girl out there in the English wilderness is a survivor. She's looking a good colour and I estimate she's doubled in size since I put her out there on June 20th, see the comparison
IMG 20190620 195634
IMG 20190702 150325

If this works, itll be the first bud I've ever smoked that I can say for sure, this was grown outside. Can't wait to see if there will be any difference in taste and flavours, potency?
I'm gonna call it English FG. Forest grown!

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

Organic forest grown, got to double it's value at the Pharmacy. lol
I thought the forest might be to acidic but so far so good.
I've found a really cool secret spot now so seeing how well this ones doing its encouraged me to put out more. Got 6/7 weeks before flower here yet. So can still get some fair sized plants. Hopefully this outside geurilla grow shit will turn out to be a real winner

London bud

London bud

These girls here are going outside today,
IMG 20190703 104047

I've found a spot, very discreet but I gotta jump a few walls I shouldn't be jumping to get there, its a dodgy journey so wish me luck!
If I'm not back on here with photos later just know I've been nabbed by the po.

Meanwhile indoors, one plant is showing red/purple veins down the centre of the leaf blades, I always have reddish petioles but never the leaf veins, what's missing? I'm not sure if you can see in the photo but near the base of each leaf blade the leaf is purpling between the veins. She looks hungry in general

Funk junky

Funk junky

Lol @chemistry that would be quite a talking point, I can imagine trying to explain what it is to my mum when she comes round. Nuh I keep it in with the plants usually.

so here's my plants today, putting on some weight now.
I'm liking the peat, it's seems its pretty hard to over water it's draining a lot better than other soils I've used. I've been giving more water now and the plants seem to be lapping it up
I don’t hide anything like that from my mum. She quit our lifestyle many moons ago late seventies early eighties I think.
They used to call her deals on wheels but she quit after a bust at a house she was visiting, think it was because social services would have taken me into care.
Found some of her hashish once in the eighties, think I started smoking 89 and instantly knew what I had found a few years earlier.
When I was a kid my door was plastered with stickers from conscerts she had been to. The ones I can remember where the lips and tounge from Rolling Stones and a grateful dead one.
Unfortunately I didn’t get to see the grateful dead but most of the time she couldn’t afford a babysitter so I got to see the stones, pink floyd, the who, van morrison, Chuck Berry among others. She said I loved it but I was Young and struggle to remember she said I especially loved the animated scene with the hammers walking at pink floyd the wall.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I don't use calmag lol must be the only one who dont, I'm in hard water area though, there's enough cal n mag in the water already I think, never had any problems with cal or mag before.
I'm gonna buy some bottled water I think, I can get big bottles that have ph of 6.5.
Might repot with a lot more soil aswel, ive noticed the less soil the quicker soils ph changes and gets messed up. The smaller the pot you use the more you need to keep an eye on ph right?
3months and all I have is two little bushes, mum was huge in this same time. This little grow has been a learning curve.
Could it be that some plants when revegged just never really get back what they were?

Plant magic do a hard water range of nutrients in uk.
They have quite good customer service as long as you don’t slip up and tell them exactly what you’re growing for legal reasons but it’s quite accepted who there customers are just don’t say anything that will make it illegal for them to give you answers.
My friend used to use a firm I think there product was called equaliser that was especially especially formulated for Thames water if that helps

Funk junky

Funk junky

yeah but it looks like the supercropping he did, did its job. Except it looks like it's been lstd rather than supercropped?!

Another point is to supercropping is to make the plant produce more hormones to strengthen its branches. You can supercrop without bending. I supercrop my main stem starting from bottom top twisting it one way then the other. I do it to the branches too but first the stalk at the very bottom with no growth below.

@London bud you can try it out I attached a link. If you skip ahead to 2:20 or so you can see what I mean.
My one attempt at super cropping was a male. The badass just shrugged it off and started growing normal again. Stem was shattered into four but he was reaching for the stars within an hour

Funk junky

Funk junky

P

That's a really kind offer, you don't even know me and you would do that. I appreciate the offer it is really nice of you. I don't know how much it would cost but I couldn't have you putting yourself out for me, thank you though.
I'm struggling to keep a float at the moment but things will pick up in a few weeks.
For now I'll have to do the best I can.
Do you think the lemon juice is ok to ph down for the cuttings? not sure if they've rooted or not
I use organic apple cider from Tesco

Top Bottom