L.Bs ongoing growing

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

I've read up in moms that are 15 years old without any issues. Clones and moms are same age from seed no matter what. It depends on how healthy the donor plant is too.
Nun I mean taking clones from clones from clones from clones, cos I'm taking the clones off the clones.
4 to 5 times should be fine right? Cos as my cuttings grow and get trimmed I'm getting more cuttings off them and then more off them and so on, so I'm not keeping a mother, she's getting flowered.
I'm thinking a new sea of green each year with a new seed, grow one mum out for a few months then turn her into 20 cuts and start new sog. Cos I'm sure you can't clone from clones of clones of clones forever

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Nun I mean taking clones from clones from clones from clones, cos I'm taking the clones off the clones.
4 to 5 times should be fine right? Cos as my cuttings grow and get trimmed I'm getting more cuttings off them and then more off them and so on, so I'm not keeping a mother, she's getting flowered.
I'm thinking a new sea of green each year with a new seed, grow one mum out for a few months then turn her into 20 cuts and start new sog. Cos I'm sure you can't clone from clones of clones of clones forever
I think you can bro.... I know more growers that clone and flip versus having a mother plant. I have a friend that been growing some local strains that are at least 10 years old. No issues with any of his flower, when you are trying to stick to plant numbers sometimes you cant keep a mom around and you do what you have to do. I know that it all comes down to the strains health and ability to resist disease. Scientifically speaking clones and moms have the same genes and will always be the same age. A 4 year old mom will be the same age as cloning from a clone of the same variety over and over again

London bud

London bud

I've trimmed a bit more undrrneath and got a few more cuttings, I've got about 40.
I'm gonna go 12/12 at the end of the weekend.
This truly is one of the nicest buds I've smoked, im not just buyest because i grow it, it really is a nice smoke so I'm really Looking forward to seeing and smoking this again. Super silver monster.
But tonight this is me, top to bottom ive got some lemon, stardawg, amnesia and some silver haze, I've rolled one of each. Time to get high!

20190524 224246
20190524 224228
20190524 224332
20190524 224415
20190524 230550
London bud

London bud

Living the lifestyle LB. :cool:
You know how me roll in London :party1:
Lol I felt like a weed connoisseur, I lit one, smoked half and moved on to the next, smoked half again and on to the next, getting them different flavours side by side. Once I'd tried them all I smoked the second half.
They were all grown by the same guy.
Stardawg was the strongest by far
Followed by the ami,
Then the silver,
And last but not least the lemon. It was a close contest.
All of them were nice and I did feel a little fucked after

London bud

London bud

That bud looks good bro I would pack it in a heartbeat. Love the way you roll btw... I really like lighting those js hahaha
Thanks bro, I always back strap them. It's a much smoother and tastier smoke, I hate all the paper.

Untill now I've had my woman set an alarm for 6 everyday so she can turn the lights on in the morning, she's good at getting up and turning it all on but I decided to treat her to a timer lol its working fine so that's pretty cool, at least the timer won't get drunk and wake up late.

I'm going 12/12 any day now but before I do I need to build a small clone/veg cupboard in my space to seperate the clones n veggies if I'm gonna create a constant flow of plants. So at the moment apart from work that's top of my to do list.

Apart from that its all going beautifully, im smoking on some dream weaver tonight and i must say its a very very nice smoke, very sweet, hints of the blue dream/blueberry, very fruity, potent aroma
20190527 224645
20190527 224718
20190527 224708
20190527 224834
20190527 224459

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

You know how me roll in London :party1:
Lol I felt like a weed connoisseur, I lit one, smoked half and moved on to the next, smoked half again and on to the next, getting them different flavours side by side. Once I'd tried them all I smoked the second half.
They were all grown by the same guy.
Stardawg was the strongest by far
Followed by the ami,
Then the silver,
And last but not least the lemon. It was a close contest.
All of them were nice and I did feel a little fucked after
Gee, puffed 4 half jays and were lit, eh? YA THINK? 🤣

London bud

London bud

Gee, puffed 4 half jays and were lit, eh? YA THINK? 🤣

Them buds were nice bro but I'm to familiar with them, stardawg, amnesia and lemon are all over London, they're the basic bread and butter here but this dream weaver I got today is something a bit different for me, got half z of it, ive never smoked it before. Its 1.20am here, I'm gonna roll a fat one before bed and maybe this dream weaver will weave me some sweet dreams

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Them buds were nice bro but I'm to familiar with them, stardawg, amnesia and lemon are all over London, they're the basic bread and butter here but this dream weaver I got today is something a bit different for me, got half z of it, ive never smoked it before. Its 1.20am here, I'm gonna roll a fat one before bed and maybe this dream weaver will weave me some sweet dreams
Very cool. I buy a half, 2 qtrs, 1 Indica 1 sativa about once a month. Got Amnesia Haze and King Louie OG on 4/20. Getting low. Same old same old gets old. There's so much variety here I never have to puff the same stuff.

London bud

London bud

Very cool. I buy a half, 2 qtrs, 1 Indica 1 sativa about once a month. Got Amnesia Haze and King Louie OG on 4/20. Getting low. Same old same old gets old. There's so much variety here I never have to puff the same stuff.
I normally get my half in two quarters, not necessarily an indica and a sativa but just two quarters of whatever I fancy depending on what the man's got around him. It's nice to have a bit of variety.
I'm getting through a half oz every 5 or 6 days though.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

I normally get my half in two quarters, not necessarily an indica and a sativa but just two quarters of whatever I fancy depending on what the man's got around him. It's nice to have a bit of variety.
I'm getting through a half oz every 5 or 6 days though.
Damn, you smokin hound 😎 I make 4 oz's of tincture, 2 of each to get me through the day. 1 ml in the morning of the sativa, some days 2 get me going. At night before bed 1 or 2 ml's of the Indica give me a most restful sleep. I do most puffing after work to relax and weekends/holidays. I puffed up over a gm yesterday of both, mainly out if a bong. I was lit. Buttered toast. Hit the sack by 8 after eating a big meal. Got up about 1:30 this morning with extreme munchies. Chowed and went back to sleep until 5. Good day, felt great. Usually in nagging low back pain 24/7. This is the best medicine!

London bud

London bud

Damn, you smokin hound 😎 I make 4 oz's of tincture, 2 of each to get me through the day. 1 ml in the morning of the sativa, some days 2 get me going. At night before bed 1 or 2 ml's of the Indica give me a most restful sleep. I do most puffing after work to relax and weekends/holidays. I puffed up over a gm yesterday of both, mainly out if a bong. I was lit. Buttered toast. Hit the sack by 8 after eating a big meal. Got up about 1:30 this morning with extreme munchies. Chowed and went back to sleep until 5. Good day, felt great. Usually in nagging low back pain 24/7. This is the best medicine!

Ye I probably enjoy smoking weed too much lol I puff all day, at breakfast, work, lunch, home, bed, you name it, I stink it up everywhere I go.
How long do your tinctures take to make? Do u use alcohol? I'd love to try and make one some day

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Ye I probably enjoy smoking weed too much lol I puff all day, at breakfast, work, lunch, home, bed, you name it, I stink it up everywhere I go.
How long do your tinctures take to make? Do u use alcohol? I'd love to try and make one some day
Real easy. 2 gms bud, don't bother breaking up. I cook 210-220F 1:15-1:30 depending on how moist the bud is in a toaster oven. 250F for 30 min is standard but I'm liking the results of the longer cook. Wrap up in a coffee filter, tie closed with butcher string or wire. Put in one oz of 190 proff. I use XFB. I've used the 200 but like the 190 just fine. After a 20-30 min soak give it a try. The longer it soaks the more chlorophyll and oil is removed. Some think the longer the soak the better, even many months. Keep it sealed in a dark cool place. Fridge or freezer works great. I take most of the first oz after 20-30 min soak and put in an amber 30 ml/1 oz vial with a dropper and add another oz of alcohol to the jar for a second soak. I use it for mucesle spasms, mainly. Use to get 'em real bad in my legs. No more.

For caps I use to cook the oil and bud in a mini crock pot. Now I make tincture and evaporate off the alcohol and cook the sluge with coconut oil just enough to mix, for general pain. For sleeping meds I cook it for 5+ hrs. Strong sleep medicine. I took two and woke up groggy. Only need one. Keep 'em in the freezer. Same ratio, 2 gm bud, 1 oz alcohol, mostly evaporated, mixed with 1 TBL coconut oil, mixed/cooked in mini crock pot.

It's really hard to believe we've allowed this natural medicine kept from us.

Last edited:
London bud

London bud

Anyone fancy a bath with these ladies?

20190529 221345

Gave em all a thorough watering and a final trim before flowering. ph 6.4, a little flora gro and some mollases. And i decided to add a little tiny bit of gypsum to the water, never done that before but thought id try a small dose and see if i notice anything.
While they were in the bath i also sprayed them all over with phd water that had a little sea weed mixed in.
Tomorrow I'll be changing my lights to a permanent 12/12 schedule. I've got over 50 cuttings now so i should hopefully be abe to create a steady flow of buds, that's the idea anyway.
Still gotta make a proper home for the cuttings to sit and veg in though so I'll get on that this week.

20190529 232832

20190529 232906

20190529 233028

And as usual im about to burn one, a bit of dream weaver. I always burn it up before I come on here for a good read ✌

20190529 233155
Last edited:
London bud

London bud

Real easy. 2 gms bud, don't bother breaking up. I cook 210-220F 1:15-1:30 depending on how moist the bud is in a toaster oven. 250F for 30 min is standard but I'm liking the results of the longer cook. Wrap up in a coffee filter, tie closed with butcher string or wire. Put in one oz of 190 proff. I use XFB. I've used the 200 but like the 190 just fine. After a 20-30 min soak give it a try. The longer it soaks the more chlorophyll and oil is removed. Some think the longer the soak the better, even many months. Keep it sealed in a dark cool place. Fridge or freezer works great. I take most of the first oz after 20-30 min soak and put in an amber 30 ml/1 oz vial with a dropper and add another oz of alcohol to the jar for a second soak. I use it for mucesle spasms, mainly. Use to get 'em real bad in my legs. No more.

For caps I use to cook the oil and bud in a mini crock pot. Now I make tincture and evaporate off the alcohol and cook the sluge with coconut oil just enough to mix, for general pain. For sleeping meds I cook it for 5+ hrs. Strong sleep medicine. I took two and woke up groggy. Only need one. Keep 'em in the freezer. Same ratio, 2 gm bud, 1 oz alcohol, mostly evaporated, mixed with 1 TBL coconut oil, mixed/cooked in mini crock pot.

It's really hard to believe we've allowed this natural medicine kept from us.

When I harvest I'm gonna make some, I'll hit you up on here at the time for advice

Top Bottom