simple ph question refering to tap water and feedings

• Thread starter sliknuts89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sliknuts89

i think i have fucked up over time! I have been phing at 6.0 for awhile with nutes and not with my regular water feedings due to maybe ill or great advice I am unsure, that is why i am askig. So should i be phing at every single feeding or not I feel i should be but i`ve had others state different farmrs please givve me some sound adice!

S

sliknuts89

by the way iam a canna line user with cal mag plus and silica blast and a cocoa grower for many years but i am in a area where i dont have access to the knowledge tthat most of you have so I work extra hard to figurethis love affair of horticulture

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

PH all the time.......when using canna nutrients you probly don't have to PH when you add nutrients because they bring down and buffer the PH for you but when you are giving them just plain water you want to PH to the same level you are when you are feeding.....6.0-6.5 so you will need some PH adjuster probly PH down!

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

If your medium is Soilless then the only time the roots are up taking nutrients are when your feeding, the soilless medium contains basically no nutrients. How are you feeding? The chart attached will show at what PH the Plants uptake nutrients, this should help.

Nutrient Chart soill and hydro

Latest posts

Top Bottom