Simple trick in case someone didn’t know

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

You can use scissors to cut those same holes or leave them in a stack - heat up ( I use a metal coat Hager) and you can do the whole stack at once ! 5 mins all done
I like that idea if your doing a whole bunch of them.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Same method not the same way. It works better then holes imho. 4 slits at there they walls meet the bottom work wonders.
same with the bags on the cups, works perfect for the first week or so with germination. Allllll good methods.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Same method not the same way. It works better then holes imho. 4 slits at there they walls meet the bottom work wonders.
same with the bags on the cups, works perfect for the first week or so with germination. Allllll good methods.
Yes I could see how slits could be better than holes, you won’t lose any growing medium out the slits. I do however like the holes cause you can clearly see when roots make it to bottom of the cup. Both ways work well and how dose it go “multiple ways to skin a cat”

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Got another trick slash tip for you guys. This one is for everyone using dry nutrients specifically green leaf nutrients Mega Crop. I love the nutrient so far and have seen guys complaining the dry nutrients don’t dissolve very good. I do it like this and never have any issues. I get a coffee cup and microwave a small amount of water then weigh out my dry nutrient and mix it in the hot water then add to gallon or res and then add other nutrients. Always dissolves nicely.
DCF3165F 5429 41E0 9746 88CBFDA5E08C
541D0CF4 758F 4FD7 8A2A 7CDECD61B186

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

This is a super easy and simple way to remove your run off water. Never a good idea to let your plants sit in runoff, so I vacuum it out with a wet/dry vac.
B92F0DB5 BFDC 4CFA 95B9 C95664E07BF8

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I just place the cups on the floor upside down and smoke a big hash joint right over them. Boof, by the time the joints gone there are a hundred pinholes burned through the bottom of the cups.
You're welcome.
🤪

Observationist

Observationist

I just place the cups on the floor upside down and smoke a big hash joint right over them. Boof, by the time the joints gone there are a hundred pinholes burned through the bottom of the cups.
You're welcome.
🤪
Hahaha

Top Bottom