Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Sin City BluePetrol

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Aligee's Firedog

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

So I looked in on the little ones today.
Had a bit of a tidy up after taking pics but wanted to get a shot of left alone for a few
Blue lime pie are sailing ahead, one looks a little lankier so I'm thinking one boy so far. Some silly big solar panels on a couple for such small plants.
Very cookie-esque

20160426 1310472
20160426 1311062
20160426 1334302
20160426 1334372
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

New shoes today. Panic buy pots I was so unorganised so I just bought and reused some.
Some were desperate for more space so I expect these to explode. Topping them in the next week

20160506 141946
20160506 141243
20160506 141139
20160506 140522
20160506 140518
20160506 140508
B

Burned Haze

Wow your plant's are looking great and I love the choices . I've been impressed by sin city's gear and overall genetic stableness ( ran 4 so far of SC'S) I just hope for you NO hermies from the cherry pie crossed strain ( way more sensitive to certain things), Hope the Firedog you germinate is AAA cause from description it sounds to perfection

Anyways Subbed for the future ! Your plants def look like they are being mothered and well taken care of & the root system looks prime :)

-BH

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Wow your plant's are looking prime and I love the choices . I've been impressed by sin city's gear and overall genetic stableness ( ran 4 so far of SC'S) I just hope for you NO hermies from the cherry pie crossed strain ( way more sensitive to certain things)

Anyways Subbed for the future ! Your plants def look like they are being mothered and well taken care of & the root system looks prime :)

-BH
Thanks Man! I'm sold on their original line up, I've run Sinmint, BP, Blue Petrol, TP, and now BLP, I did white nightmare too but came back to this line as I wasnt chasing yield, just that super keeper pheno.
The only one I had herm issues was one Sinmnt, produced dud nanners around week 5 on my first run of them, none since, the blue petrols are very strong, these seem to want a lot of feed, they really love a bit of CalMag, well, they were on solution, but once topped they will go onto Gypsum and Epsom so I can dial each pheno in.

Those roots, you know when you put it off and think you may have left it too long? Well I thought that but nope, they were super healthy and have really jumped a bit since re shoes. I think they are going to go mental once topped.

Wish I had them sexed already though.
Thanks again man

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Took a few cuts today and thinned them all out. Cleaning a room down and relaying all.
2 smaller blue limes look similar but smell amazing, BP leaning I think.
And two are tall and lanky, smell so so light and tangy spice. Firedog smells incredible too.

20160607 132248
20160607 132322
20160607 132337
20160607 132328
20160607 132334
20160607 132332
20160607 132346
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Looks like a few cuts of each have taken and started rooting so all good on that front. Mums are going into the flower tent and ill take a few cuts of each for next gen keeper.
Some real variations on show I wish there were more logs of these about

20160615 134122
20160615 134305
P

Pimples

Honestly man, I stick to the origonals line up and I keep finding keepers, well, normally one yields and one is a keeper but no where near the yield.
Hoping for a super Pheno from these
I know exactly what u mean with the sin city originals line up. The fire ass kickers are the lowest yielders. Iam having a hard time with blue petrol. I got a super short slow vegging almost pure indy #1. An above low yielding fuel and berry smelling number 2 (which i think is the one they describe as blue petrol - what the Sins crew had in mind) a less smelly but similar #3 which iam going to cull after outside season is done. A #4 that is no more cuz a dripper clogged and she died. A number 5 that i still dont know what to do with....its outside as well. And a #6 thats real low yielding but is so fire its unreal. Its unlike #2 in every way. Long silvery blue calyxes on golfball sets of buds between long stems. Iam assuming its almost total blue power dominant and extremely kushy dank smelling. Just as good as #2 but no fuel or berries. Just a total different plant. Iam leaning towards keeping #2 and #6. But i dont know. Dont know what scs had in mind as what blue petrol is. Iam thinking #2. Its slightly above low yielding. Has more of a traditional spear bud top colas. The picture of blue petrol they use looks exactly like my #6 though. Confused.

P

Pimples

I think i will take cuts of everything again (4th run). My #1 #3. #5. and #6 Blue Petrol are in tue ground outside. And #2 #3 and #6 are indoors and being harvested today. (And i cloned them about 8 days after 12 -12....which i will never do again. They grow funky and slow the first few weeks doiny that lazy bullshit). Anyways. Iam going to run all of em one more damn time to really observe just what i got. If i could get my hands on a fresh pack of Blue Petrol i would. Bit sins gear is so hard to get anymore. And Petrol is near impossible. I didnt know this at the time i started buying sin city originals. So thats why iam paying so much attention to what i got. Which is Blue Power...Blue Petrol...Sins Og (wow)...Raskal Berries...and White Nightmare. Inna few years Sins older gear will be rare as hens teeth (already starting to) and iam trying to isolate the best and most typical of each strain. And it would do one wise to keep the best males of each seed pack around....even if you have to clone them just to keep it around. I dont want to make the same mistake everyone did back in the day with rare seed breeders like Brothers Grimm and others.

Last edited:
P

Pimples

If someone could help me with EXACT blue petrol phenotype selections and just what they got....would help me immensely. Yes...these strains are that good and rare as to pay so much attention to.

Top Bottom