Sin City Seeds By Hgw

• Thread starter HGW562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HGW562

HGW562

Greetings Farmers.
I am a Southern California MMJ patient growing indoors organically. I try my best to be a self sustaining logical gardener. I recycle my soil, use my own compost and worm castings. I don't use any bottled store bought nutrients, I top dress my nutes and water with compost tea, seed sprout tea and em1. I do use guanos and I foliar feed with Pure Protein from Boogie Brew. The containers I use are 3gl. Smart pots mulched with about 2" of composted leaves. I grow under a combination of HPS, and LED, use ambient night time air for cooling and maintain canopy temps between 75 and 80 with lights on. I am currently testing some strains for Sin City Seeds as well as growing some of the current stock for sale. Glad to be here at The Farm and I look forward to interacting with the family of farmers.
Sin city seeds by hgw

north knect

north knect

Lookin tasty already man! Il be keeping an eye on this thread for sure :D

Renseller

Renseller

Wow, what a beautiful green!
I'm very interested in organic growing so I'll definitely be watching your progress. So far so great!

HGW562

HGW562

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Here is a strain I am currently testing. A beautiful Sativa named Frozen Tangerines a cross between an Agent Orange female crossed to Sin's White Nightmare stud. Great smell and frost on this one. Smells similar to Orange Sorbet, a sort of sweet citrus.
DSC 0009

HGW562

HGW562

And her sister. I messed up and killed most of the seedling from this pack (my own negligence). I ended up with two survivors and fortunately they were both girls. Lucky for me as I couldn't have handled any more than two of these in the cabinet they are in.
FT1 Week2

dexfarm

dexfarm

Heard good things about the sinmint, nice and luscious green color you got there. Keep us updated.

HGW562

HGW562

Thought I would throw up a few more pics I had. This is the easy all natural method of taking cuttings that has been working well for me. I use a clean blade or scissors and a fresh plank of aloe vera. I poke the cutting straight into the aloe and then into a cell filled with a mix of 60% peat, 40% ewc . That tray then gets soaked in 1gl of h20, 1/2 c of Coconut water, 1/2 cup of fresh aloe(blended with a bit of water until smooth) and about 1/2 c of sst along with a tsp of Bonners soap. I let it sit for a few days before putting the cuttings in the tray. I get a good survival rate and the supplies needed are inexpensive and readily available.
DSC 0108

HGW562

HGW562

This is a little accident I had while bending her down in veg. I placed a big glob of aloe vera and some peat moss and she showed no signs of stress. She did however branch out more.
DSC 0100

Latest posts

Top Bottom