Sin City Seeds By Hgw

• Thread starter HGW562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Ya either ur girls are doing amazing or your very good at photoshop lmao..I'm going with their very very healthy :D

HGW562

HGW562

This pheno is even frostier.
DSC 0023

north knect

north knect

The only sin is I won't get to try her out lol..looks great man

north knect

north knect

Ya u Nvr really kno how long they will take..look more Indy Dom then saty to me so 8 weeks could very well happen

B

Burned Haze

Looking lush and uniform , subbed and plan on watching all the way through . Already smelling like much ? (Cookies Dom )

BH

HGW562

HGW562

Than
Looking lush and uniform , subbed and plan on watching all the way through . Already smelling like much ? (Cookies Dom )

BH
Thank you. I have never ran any cookies so I don't have that reference to compare it too. The smell is unique with hints of blueberry candy, kush and limes. Kinda hard to pinpoint the smell but they definitely stink up a room. The smell will Change as they mature. I will update how they smell and the characteristics of each pheno. Thanks for joining the grow show.

HGW562

HGW562

Here is a Frozen Tangerine #2 test nug at 47 days. Nice dense bud with a loud sweet tangerine aroma. Next is a macro shot of the same nug. Gonna go another 5 days and test another nug then chop at around 55-60
DSC 0093
PIC002

HGW562

HGW562

This here mutant is Sin's OG (Kosher Kush x Blue Power). Never seen anything like this. The mutant came up first and then the normal shoot grew out to the side. They both are healthy just one is little and twisted. Like if Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger were Siamese twins. Could this just be a genetic mutation? Gonna leave and see what it does.
DSC 0049

Top Bottom