SIN CITY SEEDS DROP HERE @ THE FARM !

• Thread starter SinCitySeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCitySeeds

SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
Should be a limited amount of these strains hitting the Farm here in the next few days...

15 Regular Seeds per pack
NightFire OG
Nightfire small 2
THE REM
Rem small 2
Nightmare OG
Nightmare og small 2
Blue Power (f2 gen)
Bluepower 3 small

SuperCan

SuperCan

I didn't see any info on these strains at your website (which looks great by the way). Care to clue us in on the pedigree of these ladies? I'm certainly interested.

soserthc1

soserthc1

ordered blue powder elsewhere today - are the others for sale at tsd f2's it said blue powder ......... ?

SinCitySeeds

SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
The orginal release of BluePower (f1's) was only 10 packs. They were released at a small mmj shop in socal, very few got to get in on the drop.

The new seeds are even better IMO as they show the desired pheno more often (Berry, forsty, kushy goodness).

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

The orginal release of BluePower (f1's) was only 10 packs. They were released at a small mmj shop in socal, very few got to get in on the drop.

The new seeds are even better IMO as they show the desired pheno more often (Berry, forsty, kushy goodness).
ooohh berry frosty kushy goodness i want i want i need i need. oh yeah i got i got i have i have. love the blue power guys. thank you for all the dank.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm def ready for the drop, SinCity! I'm about to pop a bunch of ur gear soon. I want those NightFire OG and some of ur old gear hella bad. Keep up the great work!

hightide

hightide

ooohh berry frosty kushy goodness i want i want i need i need. oh yeah i got i got i have i have. love the blue power guys. thank you for all the dank.
:woot::woot:
My sentiments exactly.

Gonna be droppin' some Dream n' Sour in the soak tonight.
Received a mix pack with your gear last year will be running these also.
What can I hope to find in this mix pack? Is it from all old releases only? Could I hope to find
an Aliens on Moonshine or some other stuff that was only in clubs?

Looking forward to this drop, Blue Power F2 for sure, but The REM looks like a winner as well.

Will you guys be releasing any Blue Dream Fems any time soon?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Finally... I was able to pick something up from the farm.... thank you SinCity!

Cant wait for the SinMint Cookies to add to my collection.

Any tips for sexing these as I have only purchased Fems. I have a small tent I just bought and was thinking of using that.

Top Bottom