Sinister Seeds

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Does the heri over power the Hp sativaness or is a nice blend of both?

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Dam, looking threw some of these prices on here and at the bay, I would feel kinda 'Got' if I was to pay 200 dollars for a pack of seeds, holy shit.

Thank the good Lord above I pursued sinister seeds. Doubt any $200 pack of seeds can stand against any one of the crosses I recieved in the mail yesterday. I grew out some sugar punch once that would leave some of these breeders brains in a slushy messy mush.
Think they ran me 30 some bucks?

I thought the small time breeders were here for the people and to do our part to rid corporate greed from the mj business? To clean up the mess high times and them left behind?

Yo indy, keep doing your thing bro, I'm gonna blast these fire genetics all over the place. I made a great choice with sinister and plan to stick around a long time. This is a take over!!

Why pay for someone's marketing when you can pay for genetics!

Sorry bros, rants over. Now back to my garden, we're I can find peace.

Indican

Indican

Lol true. I cant charhe that much. Its just seeds. Ive got yeti growin right beside huck x heri. Huck x heri look n smell better. Top pic is yeti, 2nd is huckin heri...
As far as holy p x heri, u can def smell the holy p comin thru with a lil more pungeancy. Holy p is very sedative, hopefully this cross will help my ass sleep

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Pops is bringing another 600 watt hps over for me, I've been trying to cram more plants then suggested by Google lol

As of now I plan to flower out atleast a few of these in 10 gal with 6 week veg. The UK blues x heri I will do In 10 gal to see how she yields and also a ms drizz x selene

We will see how much room I'm working with over the next few weeks.

I need more space. :)

Get some pics up here shortly

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Btw, know a side note. I'm fight dam powder mildew or mould. Whatever it's called.

I've cleaned, bleached, air flow, humidity check, over and over and still spores popping up.

So I came to the conclusion that my last two runs in this room, I would water sometimes to a slight run off. I just found that there is a space between my floor board and the wall, where this run off has slipped threw over time. So I'm guessing there's mould in between my wall there now.

Temp solution, I poured a half gallon of bleach threw the little open, waited a min, then poured the rest. Let it dry then used tape and plastic to seal it up. I'll let these plants finish in this room, bleach it all down again and move to another room were I'm building a new space.

Shit like this really if fustration
I've never encountered PM before and wow, this shot does not give up and is a pain in my ass.

Indican

Indican

Ms Drizz x Selene is gnna be interesting..LOL!! U may need to tie branches unless selene fattens em up. Cant wait to see those in action

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Me either bro, I have jitters like back when I did my first ever grow lol

I'll steak them up, I'll steak anything I veg that long and put in 10 gals. But based solely off info I've read, I do think the selene will beef her stems up a bit but also add much bud weight so....

Hope I do your genetics proud bro

Indican

Indican

Youll probably do better than me man..Im not the greatest grower at all...I get by but if u got skills and a better setup u should do much better with ur stuff. Gotta remember I aint home much lol, so plants are neglected alot. I have wilted plants weekly from lack of water lol, shit happens..All good. Jars are stuffed, with more comin...

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

That's all that matters, if your jars are full, and my jars are full, I think we're both winning

Took some bud shots last night of random plants, a little bit indica, a little sativa, the blue magoo suffering the worst from the PM. You can see were I chopped leafs and scrubbed others, it's a mess.

20160127 190050
20160127 190143
20160127 185705
20160127 185752
20160127 185740
20160127 185714
20160127 185709
20160127 185544
20160127 185616
20160127 185600
20160127 185625

EDIT: The blue magoo look more mature then they are because the homemade solution I scrubbed them with yellowed the leaves and made the pistols turn brown.

In other words, I fucked up :)

Last edited:
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Yea here's the Crack right before I sealed it up. This type of shit is a real pain in the ass. Fucking Powder mildew, what function in life could this stuff possibly have?

Dad is bringing his light over this weekend. He said "You can have it, as long as you make sure I never go without" shit, no problem pops lol

He's stuck on those stupid autoflowers and thinks I'm a better grower then him because my pot is way stronger. Has nothing to do with selection out of a pool of real genetics lol

Anyway here's the Crack in my wall. Idk what's behind there or how far down the wall it goes, if there's wires back there then idk... but fk it, I poured a half gallon of bleach down there and whatever happend happend, and she's sealed off now.

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Here's a plant that's genetics consist of unknown blueberry x cheese also unknown

It was a freebie from dinefem a while back. I had some space and I'll never take the time to fully veg and grow her out to full size and waste 5 gals of dirt so I threw her in a 1 gal pot and toss the pot in the corner all by her lonesome

Long story short, I have no clue what day she's on, what week she's on, how long she's been in flower, Idk none of that. I rotate her daily and she gets Maximum lighting because her hight is perfectly aligned with a vertical bulb bout a foot away.

Solid solid rock hard nugs and still has a ways to go. I guess usually anything with skunk genetics can run a nice fat cola with straight 12 12 from seed.
Anyway here she is
20160202 101229
20160202 101136
20160202 101153
20160202 101128

The UK blues x heri have a 100% germ rate, all are up and out of the soil.

Holy princess x herijuana was sowed last night I think, yea, so they should be up out the soil here soon. I'll post pics of the UK x heri in a few hours

Srenots

Srenots

Here's a plant that's genetics consist of unknown blueberry x cheese also unknown

It was a freebie from dinefem a while back. I had some space and I'll never take the time to fully veg and grow her out to full size and waste 5 gals of dirt so I threw her in a 1 gal pot and toss the pot in the corner all by her lonesome

Long story short, I have no clue what day she's on, what week she's on, how long she's been in flower, Idk none of that. I rotate her daily and she gets Maximum lighting because her hight is perfectly aligned with a vertical bulb bout a foot away.

Solid solid rock hard nugs and still has a ways to go. I guess usually anything with skunk genetics can run a nice fat cola with straight 12 12 from seed.
Anyway here she is
View attachment 569528 View attachment 569533 View attachment 569536 View attachment 569537

The UK blues x heri have a 100% germ rate, all are up and out of the soil.

Holy princess x herijuana was sowed last night I think, yea, so they should be up out the soil here soon. I'll post pics of the UK x heri in a few hours
Looks nice ~

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

@Indican I just read threw this thread from page one and you've made this quite an enjoyable read with all the pics

People have lovely pics to hold them over until the actual grow starts at the bottom of page 4 lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom