Sinister Seeds

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Hey bro, dont misunderstand, Romberry is strong shit. Nice yields, its just not the same as Rocs BB Rom. Rocs turned purples of all shades, looked like a bowl of fruity pebbles. More of the bb taste. Romberry leans more towards Romulan

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

I don't think I've knowingly smoked any of the romberrys

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

The bottom picture is just one beautiful nugg. Is that the huck?

Top pic yeti?

I'm smoking some uncured blue magoo. Today I woke up about 5:30am and immediately rolled up a joint, been in the house ALL day... blue magoo is Not day time smoke lol
Eat sleep movies eat nap eat sleep.

Thinking about buying a boat this spring. I can't get the image of laying out floating on the water with 6 strains of pot for a couple days out of my head, so I'mma buy a boat and do it.

Srenots

Srenots

had a 18' tri-hull that I took to the lake and did the same thing, its great ~ catch some fish, hang n have a great time...

Indican

Indican

LOL on the blue magoo man...Im a pure indica needin fool. I got a bunch of medibles and a pre rolled joint I smoked easily today. The dude that sent it saidYOU SMOKED THAT ALL IN ! SITTING??? LOL Shit my ass smoked 2 more joints of my shit after lol..Apparently it was oiled up joint or sumthin..Then he dared me to eat 3 of these chews, says on the bag, couldnt hold any more RSO...I ate 3 plus a hard candy as well 3 hours ago..I wish like hell thc would do to me what it does to most. I would hate to see how much thc is in my blood lol..I failed a piss tes 90 days after not smokin last time I quit lol..Damn probation lol

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

And they claim people over dose on weed lol
Edibles put me out. Well they make me kinda Mellow feeling but they really kick in whatever weed I smoke on top of it real nice, like a xanex or something.

Indican

Indican

Gotta admit, Im pretty ripped right now. But Ive smoked all day and on prob beer 6...IDK,day off, aint shit to do, I got high...Oh well. LOL! another FriedDay

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Gotta admit, Im pretty ripped right now. But Ive smoked all day and on prob beer 6...IDK,day off, aint shit to do, I got high...Oh well. LOL! another FriedDay

I feel you.brother for sure
I may take off tomorrow too lol might make it an OG all day thing. Or some sativaish buds so I can get up and make my own bowls of cerial my wife's tired of the magoo already lol

She doesn't smoke but she knows which strains are which by how I'm acting

StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Those plants are nice and ripe boy, dam. Solid nugs all the way down each stem. Beautiful nicely grown plants indy. Congratulations :)

Top Bottom