Sinister Seeds

• Thread starter StankyDank30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StankyDank30

StankyDank30

Yea, 2 weeks veg right? Sounds about right.

I really don't weigh the entire harvest all at once. I usually can guess with in a quarter lb of the actual weight. I Do count jars tho lol

organix4207

organix4207

This is the slowest vegging, least branching, bud omg its an amazing cross to sniff! Joti's Gods Afghani x Herijuana
It must be the joti gods afghani that slows the veg down. I grew her out 2 summers ago and she was real slow !!
Great smoke , lower yield but all good.

IMAG0289
IMAG0288
deach

deach

Where does one fin
This will be were I hold all my sinister seeds updates.
First run will be:
* Psychosis x heri
* (Ms Universe x Drizzella) x Selene

Ladies and gentlemen, I can not tell you how happy and excited to have met my new homeboy over at sinister seeds. Truely amazing crosses and I can not wrap my head around why no one thought about half these crosses before.
I've ran 1,000s of strains over the years between me and my partners, we know what works and what dont. High times promoted shit is usually the lower end of cannabis I've found.
I use to be first in line for every new strain that came out from every breeder, I fell for all the gimics. Luckily I've matured in my growing and my new philosophy is stick to what works. I've asked around here about other breeders also but Sinister seeds is the reason I joined here. And will be sticking with them for the long haul. Other breeders will get some air time also here and there, but we are definetly supporters of Indican and his gear.

Sinister seeds seems to also know what works and has done a fine job at putting great strains together the natural way to create what will sure to be legends.
I am honored to be able to display these gems out for you guys and thanks to Indican for your blessing bro.
Until I get some pics up for you guys, feel free to post any pics you have of sinister gear. My house is your house.

Thanks for stopping threw
Where does one find sinister seeds?

Top Bottom