SinMint Cookies Grow

• Thread starter Mogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

We ran there blue power, has sick blueberry kush tasting potent bud, white nightmare was a more blueberry blue dream excellent bud, powernap was sick, same with aliens on moonshine. No real herms at all, our blue power keeper throws a few bananas at around week 4 but they stop right away and are sterile. Don't sleep on there gear, I heard a few herm stories about there tang power and sin mints, but that's it, I also seen some sick looking phenos from both. Just because a few phenos herm doesn't mean its the breeders fault, some strains like the forum cut will herm with any light leaks or any decent amount of stress. Im sure that goes for the forum x's too! It could also be just bad luck, it happens! I've run 10 packs and gotten 8-9 males, not all the time but u run enough it happens!

blis84

blis84

It was a bit more blueberry than the blue power, my keeper blue power is a more blueberry incense kush type taste, my power nap keeper is more of a fruity blueberry kush taste.

D

d.nightfire

Really like my first pheno of sinmint, grows like a stringy og. Getting a lot of citrus and and cookies/kush smell. First time through, no issues. Cracked 4 seeds, 2 females I kept and have a really nice male I am keeping....plan to cross with the SinValley, Nightfire Og, White Nightmare, Nightmare Cookies and a back cross with the SinMint.

Top Bottom