sinmint cookies

• Thread starter tailz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
damn that sucks, I'll be watching mines for sure.

Mogrow

Mogrow

tailz //// bummer dude. same thing happened to me, i ran the regular seeds. but in all fairness, the guys at sincity offered to make things right.
i had some monsters, real hard to tell sex with them, even with them being big. out of 15 had about 9 males and about 4 hermies.
they have trouble with the regulars, seems like the fems are doing better, from what i've seen and heard...

Canappa

Canappa

Also here's a proof so I don't hear they Probley weren't our seeds. Got them not from here will make that clear. But got through the big seed bank everyone uses.
We all know where I'm talking about.

Was there a Tamper Proof Seal on those containers? It should have part of the tamper proof seal that remains on the container that says "SinCity Seeds" one you open it. I dont see that on yours?

tailz

tailz

Was there a Tamper Proof Seal on those containers? It should have part of the tamper proof seal that remains on the container that says "SinCity Seeds" one you open it. I dont see that on yours?
Yes there was..

Canappa

Canappa

They where also sealed in a celaphane wrapper.

Dam bro, sorry to hear that you had bad luck with them beans. Sounds like there legit, I had just one hermi that put out some seeds on me didnt know till the end...he/she had pollinated in my Tangerine Power too, Not many seed, I am planning to germ them next run to see what I have? I had trouble with all the Sinmint Regs all males...

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

So are the Sin Mints safe yet? I laughed when I saw this thread.. I bought two packs of this last year, I had the same problem. I swore I would never run SC again, but I don't hold grudges well. =) Anyone?

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I popped 5 got all dudes, they were the hardest to sex strain ever, soo confusing, really gotta let em mature. Sent 5 off, 3 gals 2 dudes no herms reported so far.
i used a male on a gsc s1 and its clean @4weeks.

L.Burna

L.Burna

Holy smokes!! Sucks people have been having so much bad luck. Wish I would've read this post before making my purchase off their latest drop. Got about 15 seeds and popped 7. All 7 are doing great. Still a long ways from flowering but I'll make sure to post my results back here. PEACE

20141117 004911
bagseedwndrs

bagseedwndrs

Dammit and this was one strain i wanted. it looks so great in flower.

L.Burna

L.Burna

OK so I too was very disappointed with Sin City Seeds. Everything I read was true about the Sin Mint Cookies. Very hard to sex throughout veg. As a result all were thrown into flower half of them were male and the other half hermied 1 week later.

Top Bottom