Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

That is one sexy beast my dude. Is there some info on quantum boards i can read up on?
yeah man everything you need to know about the boards should be here
but if you have any questions feel free to ask em here as well.
So if you can't find time to hang that light I will come pick it up and hang it in my room for you. just to save you the hassle.
i bet you would bro lol. how bout this weather coming our way,gunna be pushin 60f all next week and its the middle of feb.might have to turn the a/c back on lol

stonestacker

stonestacker

I hope a/c won't be needed.
We will be splitting a bunch of firewood this weekend. Take advantage of the warm weather.
If it stays this warm they might want me to go back to work errr. I'm really starting to enjoy the winters off. Fuck getting out in the cold.

sixstring

sixstring

I hope a/c won't be needed.
We will be splitting a bunch of firewood this weekend. Take advantage of the warm weather.
If it stays this warm they might want me to go back to work errr. I'm really starting to enjoy the winters off. Fuck getting out in the cold.
yeah man im thinking its time to tap some trees for the golden goodness this weekend :cool:

sixstring

sixstring

Do you cook your own. I haven't seen any bags hung yet.
Man that is quite a process from what I understand.
yeah man i have a 30 gal evap pan i use in the back yard.took down my biggest tree last year to make room for the new shop so i wont have the output down here i used to have lol.but i might make a trip north,bout 10,000 trees up yonder i can tap :cool:

Quiet Farmer

Quiet Farmer

yeah man everything you need to know about the boards should be here
but if you have any questions feel free to ask em here as well.

I see 3 drivers in your pics. So, 2 for the quantum boards
w/1 driver each in a 2 board series setup? The other driver is for the COB lights?

I've come to the realization that I really need to ask questions before I build anything LED related.

sixstring

sixstring

I see 3 drivers in your pics. So, 2 for the quantum boards
w/1 driver each in a 2 board series setup? The other driver is for the COB lights?

I've come to the realization that I really need to ask questions before I build anything LED related.
that is all correct.and the cobs are also series wired.i have the 2 drivers for the quantums wired to a single 50k dimmer and the cobs are on a 100k dimmer.the 3rd dimmer and switch are for future lights if i decide to add some more colors but i doubt thats gunna happen lol.the switches just cut out the dim circuit to give the drivers full power+ the panel dims from about 40 watts to 770 w and full power is hovering at 799-800w @120v.im pretty sure it will hit about 810w @240v which is how i will run it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes its heavy as fuck,you def need 4 high quality rackets to hang it lol.if i had to guess its at least 40 pounds.i might weight it because its been on my mind alot haha

I got the remote LEC reflector for that reason. My HPS Blockbusters are 25lbs with the glass and I think that's too heavy over the plants. lol.

O

OrganicMiner

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I just got the remote lec reflector too,they are light!Haven't even put it up yet and ordered a couple more.

It's funny. I am cleaning my Blockbusters glass and changing bulbs and it's a whole project. Unplug fans. Loosen the jammed thumb screws etc.

I just wiped out the LEC reflector and popped the bulb right in. Lol

Top Bottom