Sixstrings Led Cob Builds

• Thread starter sixstring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

No filter on this one yet, its a fresh intake and all the ducting is still exposed so hopefully after the drywall and insulation is done it wont sound this bad.plus i may still buy a air cleaner box i just seen to try out.its supposed to be just for fresh air filtration. You seen these yet?

http://www.airboxfilter.com/Airboxfilters/air-box4

Bout damn time!!! Inline carbon filter!!! Ive made em b4 by building a box around the can filters....ljke this much better tho!!

Made in America too. Plus u can replace the charcoal! Sold!

sixstring

sixstring

Yes and theres a prefilter/hepa type deal before the carbon for bugs/spores n shit.i tried to link from growershouse but for some reason couldn't on my phone but they have them cheaper than the site i linked.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

No filter on this one yet, its a fresh intake and all the ducting is still exposed so hopefully after the drywall and insulation is done it wont sound this bad.plus i may still buy a air cleaner box i just seen to try out.its supposed to be just for fresh air filtration. You seen these yet?

http://www.airboxfilter.com/Airboxfilters/air-box4

and if you buy 10 or more, you get 3% off };-)

sixstring

sixstring

I want to mount it right between the fan and the y pipe :)
20170710 180251 1

Harley09

Harley09

Nice set up Sixstring, looks like it's gonna be a super room. I have a 6'x6' room that I grow in. I only use 6'x4' of it for growing my question is do you think the following light fixture is enough light for the room
Upload 2017 7 11 10 2 9

Upload 2017 7 11 9 57 23
sixstring

sixstring

Nice set up Sixstring, looks like it's gonna be a super room. I have a 6'x6' room that I grow in. I only use 6'x4' of it for growing my question is do you think the following light fixture is enough light for the room
View attachment 719155
hard to figure from the way you posted the lists but just 10 cobs wont do it in a 6 x 4 for flowering.20 will do it though so if that list you posted is just missing the cob # you should be good.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I was figuring 10 COBs @52V x 1.75 A = 910W if that's not enough I'll add in 2 Solar Storm 400's for an additional 640W
I'm running roughly 900 watts in a 4 x 8 tent and seems plenty bright enough but I'm only flowering 6 plants at a time so I concentrated my 18 COBs to one side. I don't have a PAR meter so I'm not sure how well my distribution is, just winging it };-)

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

so here is my bloom tent with 18 COBs running at 50 Watts each.
This is six plants one week 5.5 since the clones were ready for the veg tent.
It's at the end of week 1 bloom in the bloom tent

can you imagine what these would look like if I knew what the hell I was doing, lol

IMG 20170711 201137

sixstring

sixstring

so here is my bloom tent with 18 COBs running at 50 Watts each.
This is six plants one week 5.5 since the clones were ready for the veg tent.
It's at the end of week 1 bloom in the bloom tent

can you imagine what these would look like if I knew what the hell I was doing, lol

View attachment 719305

Are you sure you dont know what your doin bro? You playin possum on us happy lmao

Top Bottom