Skillet Vapor Curve

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

high-tothesky

I allready own a vapor dome from aqualab, not to bad for vaping oil if you dont have anything else, but its not eficient at all, and the worst is that the glass nail cool down soooo fast and only let you take one rip at a time, what I personaly hate, in the other hand the nails break so easy, thats why I dont use it any more and don't recomende it.

Im shure it doesnt happen with the TI, but this on from Aqualab seems to me waaaay overpriced for an atachment, I will love to have the oportunity to be able to purchase a HMK because its the original device, its so nice and well made, and so exclusive here in Spain, but I think its imposible for me to get one since Im out of the states.
Grassman who its a master here in my country have one, always love to try it, but never could.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey, HMK! I want on that list too bro. Would love to have one of yours.

M

Mr Moon

new skillets

I allready own a vapor dome from aqualab, not to bad for vaping oil if you dont have anything else, but its not eficient at all, and the worst is that the glass nail cool down soooo fast and only let you take one rip at a time, what I personaly hate, in the other hand the nails break so easy, thats why I dont use it any more and don't recomende it.

Im shure it doesnt happen with the TI, but this on from Aqualab seems to me waaaay overpriced for an atachment, I will love to have the oportunity to be able to purchase a HMK because its the original device, its so nice and well made, and so exclusive here in Spain, but I think its imposible for me to get one since Im out of the states.
Grassman who its a master here in my country have one, always love to try it, but never could.

The Skillet is only $20 more than a globe and a whole lot more efficient. People need to go to www.labworx-skillet.com to see the newest versions from these guys. They make real glass screens and replaceable glass Skillets as well. Sorry, HMK's version is too hippy for me. Peace

M

Mr Moon

a need for the spot light

ya, thats my idea too. someone who is ripping me off should give me credit :D

Do you need a shoulder to cry on? You should be flattered that someone has taken your design to the next level. Check out their new design, not as hippy looking as the original bells and come in custom colors. I heard the owner of Labworx is very humble and has never taken the credit as the og designer of this utensil; always given the credit to HMK. Peace

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
Well he never gave me any credit in the recent review in Treating Yourself magazine, and Marco had absolutely no idea that i was the inventor, when i let him know.

T

thc4sim

I got hold of one of these when they came available on your site,
i dont rate it at all, not that good,
do i have an older version without the TI plate???..

it works, but kinda hard work..

kinda feel ripped off that another version comes out straight after the 1st!!
who do they think they are apple!! lol

H

high-tothesky

The Skillet is only $20 more than a globe and a whole lot more efficient. People need to go to www.labworx-skillet.com to see the newest versions from these guys. They make real glass screens and replaceable glass Skillets as well. Sorry, HMK's version is too hippy for me. Peace

With hippy you mean original? or you just mean lees efficient? Because I know guys who smoke both devices and say HMK its way better in funcionality and ofcorse much nicer and custom made.
Anyway all I see here Its a big SPAM:anim_09:

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Labworks Skillet Vapor Curves

Here is a video from So Cal Labworxs showing the newer model than the original photos I posted at the beginning of this thread.

We will have the New Glass Skillets available next week.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98XFRplKkps[/YOUTUBE]

Aqua Lab Tech

E

edux10

Hey Mud, good to see one of my Mississippi brothers. I have lots of family down that way, grew up across from Natches in Vidallia.

Looks like Aqua has the weekend off. I wrote the Kut man trying to get on any lists for him or ggirl, but they must be busier then a 3 legged cat trying to cover a turd on a tin roof :)

Stay cool, I know its hot as fuck down there :volcano:

they will come back around. you gotta know where to look. In the mean time, perfect your BHO tek and share some pics. Im sure a curve will find you soon after.

C

Cannabear

i like how that bell has a little opening for the dabber... nice touch

Mud Man

Mud Man

Hey Mud, good to see one of my Mississippi brothers. I have lots of family down that way, grew up across from Natches in Vidallia.

Looks like Aqua has the weekend off. I wrote the Kut man trying to get on any lists for him or ggirl, but they must be busier then a 3 legged cat trying to cover a turd on a tin roof :)

Stay cool, I know its hot as fuck down there :volcano:

LOL!! looks like cat shit in glass jar ! LMAO!

Skills to pay the bills.. Skillet nah bill'it !
respect due!! :heart

We getting covered in BHo shit running everywhere!:doh

2TheDome

just to be clear here, i invented this design, in about 2003. not a bad copy of it i guess. a couple major flaws imo, but its better than an oil dome probably. :)

could you explain why the dome is inferior? i've used a few different style domes and they worked well, with quarts and Ti nails. I have yet to use a skillet, but they look like they rip. One of the main differences i see is that the skillet might hold heat more and allow abigger hit or possibly multiple hits on one heating?

B

Buddy Hemphill

Well he never gave me any credit in the recent review in Treating Yourself magazine, and Marco had absolutely no idea that i was the inventor, when i let him know.

So how can I go about getting one from you? I never got past 3 piece wigwam spoons, but I used to blow. I appreiciate you being the original designer.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
HMK Curves

We have alot of HMK Curves available soon...

Aqua Lab Tech

Top Bottom