skipping rocks & moon walking...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Oh and also do you just flip to 12/12 or do you give it 48 hours darkness before flipping? Sorry for hijacking your thread with questions lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

alright im late as shit but shit happens man. super busy around here between doc appts. and all the other day to day bs that goes on. but anyway this will catch up on the past 2 weeks.

WEEK 5 FLOWER: day 35
View attachment 417164 View attachment 417165 View attachment 417166 View attachment 417167

WEEK 6 FLOWER: DAY 42ish
View attachment 417168 View attachment 417169 View attachment 417170 View attachment 417171

i will do way better at keeping up on the updates. will be testing Mota's gear soon too. so ill have another log in his section plus keep this one updated on his gear along with whatever else i got going here. got some beauties up for some coming rounds. life is good. thanks to all who visit and keep me sane. positive vibes to each and everyone of yall.

Mr Burns. thats a DANKY BITCH you got in your basement.. Doing thee OLE ..RICK JAMES stay over with her or what? LOL looking good burny keep it up..
Tmb
Respect

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Direct? homie? i was talking to burn not you. You the only one who can say good for you burn? Or do i gotta use homie lingo? L:eave me alone kid.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Direct? homie? i was talking to burn not you. You the only one who can say good for you burn? Or do i gotta use homie lingo? L:eave me alone kid.

SUCK SICK DICK BACKWARDS . im positive im older than you. you came LEFT FIELD with your comment. BE STAND UP NOT A BREAST FED FAGGOT. anything with my KID INVOLVED best believe ima ASK WASSUP. you came OUTTA NOWHERE. READ FOOL. i dont know you to HATE YOU. SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF YALL LAMES ON HERE ARE DIRECTING THAT SEXUAL ANGST IN THE WRONG DIRECT. GO PLAY ELLIOT. I ALREADY READ YOUR MANIFESTO.!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yo burn. NO NEED for the bashing and name calling. but i mean COME ON. dude SLICKS HIS WAY with that HALF ASS COMMENT. then posts he hates asskissers. idk man im starting to think they HATING on BROTHERHOOD. thats sad. ALL I ASKED WAS A QUESTION CUZ DUDE CAME LEFT FIELD THEN WROTE WHAT HE WROTE. yall ALL KNOW im not even on that negative GIRLY FEELINGS TYPE SHIT. cant even keep it GROW ON HERE ANYMORE. all these BITCHES running round with they EMOTIONS ALL SALTY. KNOWING DAMN WELL IN REAL LIFE THEY RUNNING FROM THIS DIRECTION. Lets keep it GROW..THROW THEM EGOS OUT THE DOOR. GOOD SHIT BURN. IDK WHERE THAT CAME FROM BUT MAN ILL KEEP MY BLK ASS OFF THIS FARM I GUESS ITS WHITES ONLY.
TMB
RESPECT.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

SUCK SICK DICK BACKWARDS . im positive im older than you. you came LEFT FIELD with your comment. BE STAND UP NOT A BREAST FED FAGGOT. anything with my KID INVOLVED best believe ima ASK WASSUP. you came OUTTA NOWHERE. READ FOOL. i dont know you to HATE YOU. SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF YALL LAMES ON HERE ARE DIRECTING THAT SEXUAL ANGST IN THE WRONG DIRECT. GO PLAY ELLIOT. I ALREADY READ YOUR MANIFESTO.! What an awesome mindset you have oh ignornat one! lmao!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Oh and btw burn and i got along great until you jumped the gun.......assumed the wrong bullshit...yeah your wrong! The gave me your diatribe of straight ignorance, then you have the nerve to try to make me the bad guy because i put a personal joke a friend here in my "manifesto" lmao as you call it insanely. You need to stop using any kind of mood altering substances!

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Oh and btw burn and i got along great until you jumped the gun.......assumed the wrong bullshit...yeah your wrong! The gave me your diatribe of straight ignorance, then you have the nerve to try to make me the bad guy because i put a personal joke a friend here in my "manifesto" lmao as you call it insanely. You need to stop using any kind of mood altering substances!

i cant..your momma with her sweet white pussy feds me lovely. go jump face first somewhere. SO CALLED hipsters like you need to be tarred and feathered. must be REALLY LONELY up in vermont. get that DEVILISH shit away from me. you cant even STAND UP LIKE A MAN AND ADMIT WHAT YOU SAID YOU LAME. im done with you. ban me do what yall must. if its gonna save these breast fed fags from getting they ip ripped and WORLDSTARRED then so be it. wheres the mods when you needem?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

WoW really ?
We are all suppose to battle the ignorant that is out there against our beloved green babies we all love to grow
not each other
Isn't the FARM united in a common good for the better of the Grow, the green, the God giving gift of goo????.
its a key board that is in front of you . . . .
But there is a good person on the other side
and sometimes the keys do not reflex the words that were trying to be said
It was in play
it was in pun
yall smoke a bowl and see it for the simpler good.
Respectfully said to all brothers and sisters
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey Burn When you poppin Loompa ? will ya run on this thread or ?
I am just diggin the knowledge and seeing the Green start 4me, Burnin It up to the sky.
Better said;
Looking forward to seeing ya
GET YOUR GROW ON.
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

whoooooooooooooooooooooooa
wtf? we all good here man. i havent even read thru the mess above me. and im taking no sides but we are all cool here. no time for that in this garden. yall killin the vibes to my plants. i dont know what started it and dont care. dead that shit. no matter what lingo is spoken, everything is universal in this thread. i fucks with all you. so ima end that shit here no need to dwell on it. yall still welcome and we're godd but that shit cant happen here.lets get high people. no faults no worries.

Hey Burn When you poppin Loompa ? will ya run on this thread or ?
I am just diggin the knowledge and seeing the Green start 4me, Burnin It up to the sky.
Better said;
Looking forward to seeing ya
GET YOUR GROW ON.
FlyJ

yes i am planning to within this next week i will be germing some. would have been sooner but shit happens i guess. plus some special gear ive been just as ready to pop. more info on that later. but yes i will be and info will be in here. unless its a tester strain it will all be in here. yall people have a wonderful day and go smoke.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

whoooooooooooooooooooooooa
wtf? we all good here man. i havent even read thru the mess above me. and im taking no sides but we are all cool here. no time for that in this garden. yall killin the vibes to my plants. i dont know what started it and dont care. dead that shit. no matter what lingo is spoken, everything is universal in this thread. i fucks with all you. so ima end that shit here no need to dwell on it. yall still welcome and we're godd but that shit cant happen here.lets get high people. no faults no worries.

yes i am planning to within this next week i will be germing some. would have been sooner but shit happens i guess. plus some special gear ive been just as ready to pop. more info on that later. but yes i will be and info will be in here. unless its a tester strain it will all be in here. yall people have a wonderful day and go smoke.

brother burn. i digress. my mistake. my fault I OWN UP TO IT ENTIRELY. i shouldnt have fed into the ignorant mindstate which he was throwing at me. i should've ignored it totally. but when a strange man makes gestures towards my 2yr old child. I TAKE IT PERSONAL. which im positive any STAND UP MAN WOULD. but that doesnt make it right at all. didnt mean to disrupt this thread you got going. but i do accept my faults and to all i let down with me rebuttle, forgive me we are ALL HUMAN(I HOPE SO ) lol. so grow on and ill be around not as much but ill be around and you know where to find me brother.
Respect!

Latest posts

Top Bottom