skipping rocks & moon walking...

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

im glad i posted those night shots because they look like they need a heavy mag boost on some!

lmao oh i seen it now! thanks though Jaws. im honored to have you grace my thread with your presence. i did notice the same thing and will address this issue when lights come on tonight. they are all mg whores it seems like. or my cal/mag+ just sucks donkey dick! but i have been adding 1tsp epsom per gal lately. i just wasnt trying to over do it but i guess its not doing enough.
if ive been using 1tsp per gal then what would you recommend using this time? just up it by 1/2 tsp? thanks.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Glad you employ the epsoms burn. they are a true warrior in the fight for healthy ph! Can tell your ladies are well loved!

JAWS

JAWS

lmao oh i seen it now! thanks though Jaws. im honored to have you grace my thread with your presence. i did notice the same thing and will address this issue when lights come on tonight. they are all mg whores it seems like. or my cal/mag+ just sucks donkey dick! but i have been adding 1tsp epsom per gal lately. i just wasnt trying to over do it but i guess its not doing enough.
if ive been using 1tsp per gal then what would you recommend using this time? just up it by 1/2 tsp? thanks.

i would not suggest pushing the E-SALT any higher then that, where are you in flowering time?.

your using the E-SALT in watering only correct?

i don't see any cal issues in those pics so id get off that at least for the plant in question here.

i have recently dropped the cal-mag completely and have moved to using calsium nitrait and e-salt seperately to target exact problem and not hitting a dif mag plant with cal and/or hitting a cal dif plant with mag. which works well for me seeing i have plants that love mag and some that love cal so i can apply what they want more rapidly as they show they need it, kind of look at it like cutting out the middle man.

those must be super mag hog's for-sure i'm yet to get over 3/4 tea spoon and usually just run with 1/2 tea spoon per gallon, if your using your mag or cal-mag in your feeding regime id stop doing that just use those items when ya water. your plants can a just and use what they need much faster and much more directly for what its being used for.

i don't know your program as far as feed water feed feed water, water water feed. i hit my girls during watering until i get the look i'm after then back off and just water straight and feed normally until i see there wanting a bit extra then i just repeat the process.

good luck my friend;)

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I was looking at your pictures of the flowering ladies burn lmao I remember a time when I could keep my tents that clean. Just reminds me of how lazy ive gotten in the last 6 months! Do you have your eyes on anything for your next round strains wise? I have some tangerine haze x medicine man beans you could try that im doing now, pretty good looking so far. That and a area 91 x blue afghani x blue dream cross I hve a few extra id share with you as well. Just let me know. Idbe interested in seeing what you can do with em!

burn4me

burn4me

i would not suggest pushing the E-SALT any higher then that, where are you in flowering time?.

your using the E-SALT in watering only correct?

i don't see any cal issues in those pics so id get off that at least for the plant in question here.

i have recently dropped the cal-mag completely and have moved to using calsium nitrait and e-salt seperately to target exact problem and not hitting a dif mag plant with cal and/or hitting a cal dif plant with mag. which works well for me seeing i have plants that love mag and some that love cal so i can apply what they want more rapidly as they show they need it, kind of look at it like cutting out the middle man.

those must be super mag hog's for-sure i'm yet to get over 3/4 tea spoon and usually just run with 1/2 tea spoon per gallon, if your using your mag or cal-mag in your feeding regime id stop doing that just use those items when ya water. your plants can a just and use what they need much faster and much more directly for what its being used for.

i don't know your program as far as feed water feed feed water, water water feed. i hit my girls during watering until i get the look i'm after then back off and just water straight and feed normally until i see there wanting a bit extra then i just repeat the process.

good luck my friend;)
the ones in question are in their 4th week. and i have questioned dropping the cal/mag only to use the esalt but have no cal sup. if they get to needing cal but will look into seperate feedings of my cal and mg. thanks a lot Jaws.
and i feed water water feed as of now.
i do use them during the feed so i guess ill try using esalt on water days. see if i can bring em out. so would it be because im using them on feed days instead of water days that they are not picking up enough mg?
really am grateful for the help JAws.

burn4me

burn4me

I was looking at your pictures of the flowering ladies burn lmao I remember a time when I could keep my tents that clean. Just reminds me of how lazy ive gotten in the last 6 months! Do you have your eyes on anything for your next round strains wise? I have some tangerine haze x medicine man beans you could try that im doing now, pretty good looking so far. That and a area 91 x blue afghani x blue dream cross I hve a few extra id share with you as well. Just let me know. Idbe interested in seeing what you can do with em!
yeah my next 2 rounds will be mainly Loompas Yeti that i got vegging now and my Lulus i just cracked. gonna give them both a solid couple runs to dial em in some. that way im sure or not of a keeper. of the yetis im running a clone run before i even flower my main plants. thank you though.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Fair enough im doing both also loompa and the tang haze gear.......Gotta get a better m/f ratio this round tho. Cant wait to see those yeti's cause fom about week 2 to week 6 itssexy insanity with the terpenes that strain throws off. Just thought id ask.

burn4me

burn4me

Fair enough im doing both also loompa and the tang haze gear.......Gotta get a better m/f ratio this round tho. Cant wait to see those yeti's cause fom about week 2 to week 6 itssexy insanity with the terpenes that strain throws off. Just thought id ask.
no problem at all. hell my first plan of action when i threw this all together was to mono crop. i got all excited and started ordering beans and being blessed with some. and some of this and some of that. crazy shit. after i get these loompas going and the lulus. i got a test planned for the one and only Medusa!! and also test Motas gear. but may be able to push them sooner if my buddy in site B will want to help me out. gotta see if i can get a better understanding of this plant before biting off more than i can chew

JAWS

JAWS

the ones in question are in their 4th week. and i have questioned dropping the cal/mag only to use the esalt but have no cal sup. if they get to needing cal but will look into seperate feedings of my cal and mg. thanks a lot Jaws.
and i feed water water feed as of now.
i do use them during the feed so i guess ill try using esalt on water days. see if i can bring em out. so would it be because im using them on feed days instead of water days that they are not picking up enough mg?
really am grateful for the help JAws.

if your going for 10 weeks then you have about two weeks to work with.

ya using the cal-mag during the feeding may indeed be causing a slow{er} response as well as the fact that your trying to fix a mag dif with the cal-mag and not just straight mag/e-salt.

your feed water water is a good thing this gives you two shots to fix the issue, also seeing your going to start using the e-salt only when watering i'd suggest you drop back down to 1/2 or 3/4 tea spoon because your now going to be tackling the mag issue head on and you do not want to get into an over dose of e-salt.

also you say you have no cal supplement in that case when you see a cal diff go ahead and use the cal-mag that's better then doing nothing at all, just remember to use it during the watering cycle only. when i was using cal-mag i always started with 5mil per gallon but eventually moved up to 10mil because many of my strains like higher dosages of cal and mag.

both cal and mag are pretty easy diff to deal with but the grower needs to know whats what and when to get going to prevent the diff from getting to out of hand, i think these two diff are the most common hands down.

@Seamaiden is an awesome person, grower, friend, and a wonderful teacher. just look at some of the charts she offers to ALL the members here on diff and how they can be spotted and fixed. its reading but its irreplaceable knowledge once you get it to click in your head.

take things slow don't get in a hurry, read watch take notes and before long you will see cal and mag as soon as it start's and in most cases you will learn to keep it from even becoming an issue at all.

peace bro:writing:

burn4me

burn4me

if your going for 10 weeks then you have about two weeks to work with.

ya using the cal-mag during the feeding may indeed be causing a slow{er} response as well as the fact that your trying to fix a mag dif with the cal-mag and not just straight mag/e-salt.

your feed water water is a good thing this gives you two shots to fix the issue, also seeing your going to start using the e-salt only when watering i'd suggest you drop back down to 1/2 or 3/4 tea spoon because your now going to be tackling the mag issue head on and you do not want to get into an over dose of e-salt.

also you say you have no cal supplement in that case when you see a cal diff go ahead and use the cal-mag that's better then doing nothing at all, just remember to use it during the watering cycle only. when i was using cal-mag i always started with 5mil per gallon but eventually moved up to 10mil because many of my strains like higher dosages of cal and mag.

both cal and mag are pretty easy diff to deal with but the grower needs to know whats what and when to get going to prevent the diff from getting to out of hand, i think these two diff are the most common hands down.

@Seamaiden is an awesome person, grower, friend, and a wonderful teacher. just look at some of the charts she offers to ALL the members here on diff and how they can be spotted and fixed. its reading but its irreplaceable knowledge once you get it to click in your head.

take things slow don't get in a hurry, read watch take notes and before long you will see cal and mag as soon as it start's and in most cases you will learn to keep it from even becoming an issue at all.

peace bro:writing:
ive read them charts til my eyes bleed. and i agree she is a great teacher and source of info. i think ill tackle this mg problem then see where we stand. i can identify cal dif and mg dif its the others that could be one thing or another that get me. took me forever last run to figure out my problem was a P dif. and it cost me some weight at harvest i just know it. but as time goes im sure ill kick its ass. i really cant thank you enough kind sir. thanks for taking time out to lend advice to a noob. ill start with 1/2 tsp per gal esalts tonight. see if that helps and if not kick it up a bit. gotta start somewhere. lol

JAWS

JAWS

ive read them charts til my eyes bleed. and i agree she is a great teacher and source of info. i think ill tackle this mg problem then see where we stand. i can identify cal dif and mg dif its the others that could be one thing or another that get me. took me forever last run to figure out my problem was a P dif. and it cost me some weight at harvest i just know it. but as time goes im sure ill kick its ass. i really cant thank you enough kind sir. thanks for taking time out to lend advice to a noob. ill start with 1/2 tsp per gal esalts tonight. see if that helps and if not kick it up a bit. gotta start somewhere. lol

good thing is if your going to be running that strain in the future you can now get up on that diff early and may be not see it at all, i'm learning that with my trainwreck right now. get the cal going early and i wont have the problem later on.

one grow at a time but if your running the same plants over and over you should know what they like so getting them off to a great start will be much easier to do once you get them figured out.

awesome:)

burn4me

burn4me

Big Bang 2 1/2 weeks in
IMG 20140803 225442
IMG 20140803 225455

irishboiii

irishboiii

So thats what plants look like at 2 and a half weeks in? Mine are on day 10 and look nothing close to that yet lol. Hopefully they will in another 8-10 days!

All those pics are beautiful man, your a natural at this. Youd think you been growing for years! Are all the other pics after the ones I quoted all the same big bang?

You got some serious photography skills as well as growing skills my friend!

burn4me

burn4me

Everything looks spectacular bro! I mean that. Looking real good. Keep up the green work bro.
Respect
thanks bro. i wish i could tend to em more but been working my balls off so i do what i can. if you can tell in pics the Loompa gear threw a fit in FFOF. they are coming out of it tho. the last shot of the yeti #3 is pissed still. and thats after a flush to calm it down. its ridges are still raised but not like before. and they also started wanting feed early on, like 1 1/2-2 weeks after they were yellowing. so i fed then burned em a little.

Hell yeah,looking great!Can't wait to see how that BB finishes.Will be back home tomorrow!
me either brother. im damn sure yours will be better tho! are your still in cloner or did you pot them b4 you left?

Lookin good @burn4me ;)
;)almost as good as YOU!:cool: lol thank you tho.

So thats what plants look like at 2 and a half weeks in? Mine are on day 10 and look nothing close to that yet lol. Hopefully they will in another 8-10 days!

All those pics are beautiful man, your a natural at this. Youd think you been growing for years! Are all the other pics after the ones I quoted all the same big bang?

You got some serious photography skills as well as growing skills my friend!
technically they are 19 days. and it all depends on strain too. yours will get there. its so great to watch the transformation from veg to flower. i really love this plant and the way of life with it. thanks for the kind words bro. far from a natural. a natural would know what PPMs of what to give at what ratio and time and never have a sick plant. hell i might one day go without a sick plant but im on this curve of learning and boy is it a ride. the pics were shot with wifes crap-tastic phone! but they are ok. photography was a dream of mine tho. and those pics are my Big Bang #2, the post after that those first 9 or 10 are my Big Bang #3 then the rest are a couple WWxBB

thanks for visiting here people. your kind words are appreciated.

Top Bottom