Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sudshead

Well, truth be told the other pot looks like it got nuked by Godzillas breath. 😂 Those pics up top are from the better of the two. It is starting to fade fast at week 8. I'm gonna check the trichs tonight, I accidentally flushed the pot last night. The sensor read dry but after watering a gang of water dropped from the bottom..lol. Oh well, almost done, no harm in a little flush.
The scent of his/this Skunk #1 is very sweet, no skunk or super dank terpene profiles at all. I think partly for the majority of Columbian and Mexican crosses here.
I was advised to drop some sulfur in the soil to get a good terpene profile going. Apparently these plants/cannabis loves sulfur.
I didn't want to over do it with Epsom salts as they can block Calcium if over done, I did add some sparingly. I also dropped some Gypsum (which is a sulfur) and I think that nuked my problem pot (I only added the gypsum to this one pot), might be the cause of it going south, not all the way sure honestly but a week after I dropped it the canopy of that pot looks like Tokyo after Godzilla had a tantrum.
The positive is we have one pot that's moving along well. And hopefully the cuts do the same. I'm thinking less is more with these particular plants.
My guess is (and I haven't checked the trichs yet) that these are 9 week plants.
I am tempted to flush the problem pot tonight. Seems to be the norm here..lol, feed, feed, feed some more....OOPs....flush,flush,...flush!,
probably need to have gypsum in the soil before the grow. Try using well water if you can find some - usually has lots of sulfur in the water

cant wait for the smoke report

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
probably need to have gypsum in the soil before the grow. Try using well water if you can find some - usually has lots of sulfur in the water

cant wait for the smoke report
I know it ..was just getting anxious about that one pot. Little too late. I even called it weeks before it happened. In hindsight, when I saw it coming is when I should've acted. I wasn't all the way sure really and a experienced grower would have acted promptly. I'm getting there. Hope I am...😂

Smoke report... Yes, I'll do that! I know from wet trimming it last night that it will NOT be the infamous roadkill skunk. Sorry to disappoint, when you have Columbian and Mexican crosses here, that's a long call for that. I knew that going in.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Wasn't that bad of a move. After trimming and hanging we gave it a rest for the night and this morning finished moving plants around. I cleaned up the 4x4 with a quick vacuum and moved the pots around to temporary spots. The basil ...wife wanted to keep it. So that pot is hers and moved to outside. 😒 Lost one to GEICO. 😒
We moved my indoor grow (think I have a grow journal going on that somewhere) to the 4x4 and have the Skunk#1 drying inside/indoors. Package Secured! Love it when things work out. 😁
PXL 20240330 165925261

Latest posts

Top Bottom