Skunk #1 (Afghan x Colombian Gold) x Acapulco Gold by Mel Frank - Todd McCormick

• Thread starter Week4Bytch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
PXL 20240301 032147883

Bilber

Bilber

That is a great problem to have Week4.....I haven't used them in a minute, but I use driveway plow stakes/driveway markers.....it's not fun getting them in and out with them, so if they get staked, I don't pull them out.....kinda why I've yet installed a screen.....great job....

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
That is a great problem to have Week4.....I haven't used them in a minute, but I use driveway plow stakes/driveway markers.....it's not fun getting them in and out with them, so if they get staked, I don't pull them out.....kinda why I've yet installed a screen.....great job....
Hey thanks @Bilber ☺️

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Alright..one more week of stretchy pants for this tent. The main tent (right next to this one) will/should be done by end of this month, meaning we should see some amber trichs appearing real soon. (Thursday/Friday)
PXL 20240304 024014063

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
I've been going through something something these last few grows and I've narrowed it to one pot, and for the longest I've been playing the Calcium violin as the culprit. I'm now leaning towards Potassium. The thing is, deficiency and toxicity look almost the same! There is one caveat. If it's a toxicity, your soil will have an (acidic) low pH. And my soil (in that problem pot) is right where it needs to be, at 6.5, so... thinking it's a deficiency right now. But not all the way sure...🤣 I did this video last night, you can sense my confusion in the video. (File to large ...well crap, let's see if I can upload it to YouTube)

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Dumping some of this Kelp Meal (in the problem pot ) tonight. Mix it with some good compost and see if it can help break it down quicker than normal. In the meantime, I've been watering in a little organics alive and coconut water to hold the ship.
71w08Z4CB3S SY500

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
What’s your take on the coconut water?
I ritually use it last three weeks of flower (according to the article below I could be using it from seed). Seems to help bring out the frost. Been using the freeze dried stuff from BAS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom