Skunk 1 10

Skunk 1 11

Skunk 1 13

Skunk 1 12

Skunk 1 14

Last edited:
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Whoa big props on starting a thread and having such a nice grow. Where is this skunk from? How did she taste/smell? Is there more to come?

Much appreciated. It has that undeniable overpowering Skunk smell, with a side of sweet fruit. Taste exactly like she smells also while being a very smooth smoke. At times finding myself taking an extra puff simply because of how good the taste is.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

So now I'm super curious, is this one of the true old school road kill skunk that breeders are scouring the earth for? I hope so, I really would love to know that it's still alive somewhere. @GrowAholiC

Calixylon

Calixylon

Ive heard that the Dukes of Errl have a RKS pheno they call Garlic, i got to dab some of that this weekend, it was their Garlic x to something, but it definetly had a real pungent taste. I dont really believe its the RKS though, i think now most people just find really stinky phenos of a few diff cuts, alot of times SD throws really funk terps.

That cut looks great though, so do you have much info regarding where it came from?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Yes Cheese, i really think that the cheese is the awnser and is where extremely offensive terps can be found. Just heard someone saying that they stopped growing the sourd because the cheese cut they have is a stronger smeller. Whats the lineage on the cheese, its a skunk variant isnt it?

Calixylon

Calixylon

Any one know of any good cheese seeds, or is it just not possible to find quality cheese seeds, just clones?

zeke

zeke

Looks excellent. Is that the lemon smelling Skunk#1? I ran that one and it's excellent. Smells a lot like the good Green Crack cut which of course is a skunk#1 hybrid.

Top Bottom