• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up farmerz!:anim_30:

Here is my first full installment of the Skunk House Productions. On this Thread i will show you what brewing up in the Skunk House and keep things updated on the regular with pics and all that shit i got poppin off. My last Round went well with my Ogz and other strains so im packing all my threads into this mofo to make it easy on me lol.

To start this show off here is my Nutes i will be running:

Soil: Foxfarm Ocean Forest with added chunky perlite
Veg: Earth Juice, Green Fuse Grow, Ionic Grow, Cal-Mag
Bloom: FF Big bud, Green Fuse bloom, Ionic Bloom, cal-mag

Pot Size: this will differ from strain to strain as im tying new things. i used to run just 2 gals but with all these OG and chems im tryin to get my yields up so i stepped my bucket size up. im also med legal so i only can grow so many and stay within legal limits. This Round there will be nothing smaller than a 3 gal. also using some 5 gals and a few 7 gals as a test run:tmi

Set up: Have 2 Bloom room each containing NextGen 1000z with magnum XXXL8 Hoods and Hortilux Super Blue Bulbs. also have 2 veg rooms with T5 light systems.

Strains budding this Round:
~Larry OG kush
~Raskal OG kush (2 phenos)
~Ghost OG kush
~White Urkles (3 different phenos)
~Fire Bubba Kush
~Chemdog D S1s
~Strawberry x18
~bubba Star (pre 98 x sensi star)
~BubbleGum

Strains that are getting started this Round from seed in veg:
~White Mater Kush
~Deadhead OG - another run lol
~Sour Chem
~Original Club Cali OG Kush
~purple x sfv f4
~alpha diesel x double strawberry diesel
~Julius Ceasar - another run with her
~Chemdog #4 x Deepchunk S1s

....now on with all this some pics, enough of this non sense. as i said im tryin a few new things

Here is My experimental larry 7 gal run. iv never ran anthing bigger than a 2 gal so it was my first time doing a 90 day veg with super cropping and getting a bitch super bushy, usually i go straight from a 2 week veg in 2 gals into budding. With all you crazy people getting MASSIVE yields i just had to try this shit myself lol. so here she is my 7 gal larry beast :rastadancing:

Skunk house productions
Skunk house productions 2
Skunk house productions 3
Skunk house productions 4
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ghost og

this Round ill be doing my Ghost cutt OG in a 5 gal for the first time. here she is in a 3 gal right before the transplant into her new 5 gal home :)

DSCN1068
DSCN1065
DSCN1064
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah bro!!! This is going to be fun to watch.. Super stoked to see some of those monsters in the 5 & 7 gal pots later on.. Plants look healthy and real nice.. Gotta love FFOF! :D

Happy harvest and keep it green..!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah bro!!! This is going to be fun to watch.. Super stoked to see some of those monsters in the 5 & 7 gal pots later on.. Plants look healthy and real nice.. Gotta love FFOF! :D

Happy harvest and keep it green..!

thanks tex, hope to be putting up pics of some serious meds for ya to see lol...

here are my Chemdog D S1s....they are going in without a long veg because i gotta get them through a 10 week cycle before i move the skunk house into a new location. only got 3 months left here so im gonna make them count LOL....here are my 4 Chemdog D S1.....they will stay in 3 gal buckets :tongueout

DSCN1069
DSCN1071
F

Foxfarmfreak

Yeah Skunk, The bigger pots will help alot, I used to use nothing but 3's, now I won't go smaller than a 5, but those 7 gal. squat pots are my favorite, I drill 1/4 inch holes around the rim so I can tie branches down to the bucket and spread them bitches arms out, Also just started with Earth Juice, kind of excited as the price is phenomenal...I pay like $22 bucks a gallon up here in the woods, I really like the Microblast and the Catalyst, but just picked up some grow and bloom also to try. Can't wait to see the rest of the show.
Peace FFF:harvest:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

heres a pic of the purple x sfv og f4
not a great pic also the bud isnt all the way dried nor cured

Un dry 2 days cut after hangin
C

CAPO

Nice thread...now I know where to find you.lol
Skunk if you were getting 2 zips in 2 gal. on those Larry's, you should be able to clear 3 in the 5's. If you can find em..try one of those smartpots or airpots in the same size as you would use....they're incredible...for research purposes of course.

Diggin the line-up!:rastadancing:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
....my 2 phenos of Raskal OG.
First 4 pics are of what i think is the SFV dom pheno.
Last 4 pics are what i believe to be the Fire dom pheno.

DSCN1036
DSCN1038
DSCN1040
DSCN1042
DSCN1025
DSCN1027
DSCN1030
DSCN1035
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah Skunk, The bigger pots will help alot, I used to use nothing but 3's, now I won't go smaller than a 5, but those 7 gal. squat pots are my favorite, I drill 1/4 inch holes around the rim so I can tie branches down to the bucket and spread them bitches arms out, Also just started with Earth Juice, kind of excited as the price is phenomenal...I pay like $22 bucks a gallon up here in the woods, I really like the Microblast and the Catalyst, but just picked up some grow and bloom also to try. Can't wait to see the rest of the show.
Peace FFF:harvest:

nice man, and thanks for stoppin in and checkin my shit bro.yeah i forgot to add im using liquid karma and im also about to drill holes in the lip of the 5 and 7 gals to tie down lol....great minds think alike :)

Nice thread...now I know where to find you.lol
Skunk if you were getting 2 zips in 2 gal. on those Larry's, you should be able to clear 3 in the 5's. If you can find em..try one of those smartpots or airpots in the same size as you would use....they're incredible...for research purposes of course.

Diggin the line-up!:rastadancing:

lol, i was to all over the place with how i had my posts and shit before. yeah im tryin to get some super root air pots but i havnt ordered them yet. they looked killer as hell. def wanna try more things and am open to any ideas people have...

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

here is another pic of the purple x sfv og kush aka p-40

please remember these buds are not dried and cured all the way yet.

IMG00050 20100422 1608
IMG00051 20100422 1608
IMG00052 20100422 1609
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin good homie!....Keep up the great work!...~ogr

OGR giving me props.....THEN I WOKE UP!! LOL...

thanks buddy...just tryin to do justice to your gear and the fire cutt. loving all the gear im running from you like the Urkle Whites and Fire bubbas! you keep up the great breeding and ill keep buyin and tryin lol :) ~SMF~

B

Bear

Skunk,

You raised a great point - differentiating between the phenos of Raskal OG, or any other unstabilized strain for that matter.

As a breeder, I'm always looking for a way to distinguish those differences in a breeding male as clearly as I can in the females.

Assuming you grew those from seed, did you notice any particular differences between the males?

R

Rob1

bro your always doing BIG things i dig it . keeping the Skunk House on top!!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay so im lookin into the super root air pots and they come in a 2.6gal and a 3.7gal. has anyone ran these are have a suggestion on which size i should be running as im new to these

T

theloadeddragon

Skunk House? Do I know you from somewheres else?

looks good, :). I avg 3.5-3.75 oz's (strain depending) in 5 gal. pots, and 2-2.5 in 2 gallon and 3.75 gallon pots (not much difference in avg weights between those pots, but a Huge difference in Where the weight is on the plant), provided the grows go decently (sometimes I get depressed and my plants suffer for it :( ).

Anyways, tuning in, looking good :).

T

theloadeddragon

I would recomend the 3.7's ..... you will see larger colas and slightly higher harvest weigh avgs, they hold water better/longer, and dry more evenly (IMO). Only difference is I use Bio Bizz All Mix in my soil mix along with the FFOF and perlite. I use different nutes too.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I would recomend the 3.7's ..... you will see larger colas and slightly higher harvest weigh avgs, they hold water better/longer, and dry more evenly (IMO). Only difference is I use Bio Bizz All Mix in my soil mix along with the FFOF and perlite. I use different nutes too.

thanks for the tip bro...and thanks for stoppin in. maybe you can give me some pointers along the way with these new buckets because im about to order some today. ~SMF~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Heres some pics of the bubblegum thats chilling around the skunkhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i"m not that good at taking photos my bad

:sun2:

i cant wait till SMF pops his purple bubble gum so i can scrap this.............lol out to you SMF:stonedsmilie:

DSCN1095
DSCN1093
DSCN1091
DSCN1094
Top Bottom